Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rb4no

Pure20 425 two man system question
« on: March 31, 2020, 03:27:41 pm »
hi guys, recently bought a secondhand pure20 425 two man system that needed some work doing to it. Just got my daughters boyfriend to check over the electrics property and it looks like one  of the controllers and one of the pumps are broken / not working. The controllers look quite complex in the way they've built them plus there wired to some sort of receiver although i can't see what they do. Does anyone on here have any experience with these, if so can they share their thoughts on it especially on what the receivers do? Finally, on top and on the sides of the tank are what look a bit like red push fit fitting's, what are they for? many thanks, richard

Martin Lane

Re: Pure20 425 two man system question
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 05:38:56 pm »
Hi
The receiver l think will be for the remote control on and off of the pump, you can remove theses if you know how,
The 3 pipes i would have thought were one from the resin water into the tank, one from the over flow from the heater so when you stop the pumps and not the heater the water goes back in the tank, the last one not sure sorry