This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Does anyone know anybody who's got it?
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2020, 02:00:23 pm »
In a nutshell.
Kids took ill fri 13th, which initially we took as just a normal cold.  So I continued to work.
My wife then became ill on the 18th and we realised that it wasnt just a cold and i stopped working from the 18th.(afternoon)
Self isolating is from when the first person took ill, so from the 13th till 27th.
So yes, i was working for a couple of days at the beginning as legit thought the kids just had a normal cold which kids get.  However, the 2 m rule was still being used and as usual, i didnt see any customers outside whilst working those days.

So i post I had a text on 22nd march to cancel  haha and what, that shows im working still?   Thats  funny 😂  so i only get texts to cancel when Im physically outside working.  People are not allowed to randomly text me when their situation suddenly changes and let me know to cancel 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

So, I also post a genuine question about when ones come through the other side, what is their situation.  All we hear about on the news is how many have died and about isolation which is perfectly fine.  However hundreds, even thousands have had it and not died.    On a earlier report about the Corona virus it was stated that a person can not catch it again once they have had it.   So yes, a genuine question of whether they can still be a carrier or not?  Yes we all have to abide bybthe self isolation to ensure that contact spreading does not continue. Yet on this basis where two people or more (ie in a family) have survived, they should now be immune unless the virus mutates and as yet we have not been told it has. So technically no harm is dome with these meeting up.  Yet because a question is posed, you take it as prove that we are doing that hahaha.
I would explain my question further but lol I might be accused of seeking more sympathy.......oh darn it,  is that me seeking sympathy by saying im accused of seeking sympathy 😂😂😂  of im sooo confused by all the master minds / sherlock holmes on here.

One can think that people just dont like ones way of thinking one does 👍😂😂😂😂

That’s a nutshell?

G Griffin

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2020, 02:05:14 pm »
In a nutshell.
Kids took ill fri 13th, which initially we took as just a normal cold.  So I continued to work.
My wife then became ill on the 18th and we realised that it wasnt just a cold and i stopped working from the 18th.(afternoon)
Self isolating is from when the first person took ill, so from the 13th till 27th.
So yes, i was working for a couple of days at the beginning as legit thought the kids just had a normal cold which kids get.  However, the 2 m rule was still being used and as usual, i didnt see any customers outside whilst working those days.

So i post I had a text on 22nd march to cancel  haha and what, that shows im working still?   Thats  funny 😂  so i only get texts to cancel when Im physically outside working.  People are not allowed to randomly text me when their situation suddenly changes and let me know to cancel 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

So, I also post a genuine question about when ones come through the other side, what is their situation.  All we hear about on the news is how many have died and about isolation which is perfectly fine.  However hundreds, even thousands have had it and not died.    On a earlier report about the Corona virus it was stated that a person can not catch it again once they have had it.   So yes, a genuine question of whether they can still be a carrier or not?  Yes we all have to abide bybthe self isolation to ensure that contact spreading does not continue. Yet on this basis where two people or more (ie in a family) have survived, they should now be immune unless the virus mutates and as yet we have not been told it has. So technically no harm is dome with these meeting up.  Yet because a question is posed, you take it as prove that we are doing that hahaha.
I would explain my question further but lol I might be accused of seeking more sympathy.......oh darn it,  is that me seeking sympathy by saying im accused of seeking sympathy 😂😂😂  of im sooo confused by all the master minds / sherlock holmes on here.

One can think that people just dont like ones way of thinking one does 👍😂😂😂😂

That’s a nutshell?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

nathankaye

« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2020, 02:28:11 pm »
Surely your self isolation period starts from when you start self isolating and not when your kids got ill. Especially when your wife, I presume she lives with you, got ill on the 18th.
And the 2 metre rule only kicked in from the 23rd and Nate finished on the 18th.

That the difference of thinking and being told what the self isolation rules are. 
You self isolate from the first day the person became ill. The person who is ill will isolate for 7 days whilst everyone else is 14 days..

So before you got told or enforced the 2 m rule you was hugging and speaking in close proximity to people was you...........hhhhhmmmmm I wasnt.
But yes we caught it or should i say my family did and if hazard a guess from where,,,,,no surprise it will be from School.   A school which sadly is not known for its high standard of hygiene as the school has many a times sent messages out about hygiene.   So like ive said before, I hope at the end of all of this, people have learnt the importance of hygiene 👍
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2020, 02:35:09 pm »
😂😂 im making my own rules up 😂😂😂😂

How many threads of confusion and debate are on this forum because of 2nd guessing and listening to so much rubbish.   Name calling, buckering and much more because people are choosing to work in line with the governments guidlines and being told they should take the morale high ground by self righteous ones.  Are any on here i wonder 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dave Willis

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2020, 02:39:09 pm »
But Nathan, you still don’t know if you had it.

TomCrowther

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2020, 02:46:57 pm »
But Nathan, you still don’t know if you had it.
Which Nathan are you asking? The one who has carried on working half days when he could? The one doing the bigger ticket jobs?The one who has been self isolating due to having the virus? Or maybe one of the other ones? I’ve lost count.

Dave Willis

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2020, 02:54:41 pm »
I dunno, the one with all the softwashing jobs booked in.

Splash & dash

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2020, 03:03:34 pm »
Lol I cannot take much more of this it’s better than any comedy show , all theses tests being performed on members of the public isolating at home utter rubbish the only ones being tested are in hospital beds , evan front line nhs staff aren’t tested until the start of next week , get a life you lot 😬😬

G Griffin

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2020, 03:19:16 pm »

How many threads of confusion and debate are on this forum because of 2nd guessing and listening to so much rubbish.   Name calling, buckering and much more because people are choosing to work in line with the governments guidlines and being told they should take the morale high ground by self righteous ones.  Are any on here i wonder 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂😂
You said you could now go round to your mother-in-laws, and her to you, because you think you've had it.
You can't. You can't grant yourself immunity, Nathan.
I think you're a nice enough lad, lad, but you're testing my patience now .
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

johnny bravo

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2020, 03:27:35 pm »
you can get tested ,  if negative     it does not give you immunity,      you  can get it a few days later.     You would have to test  every week.       .   My mrs has  copd,  she is getting worried now,    more deaths.     wants me to stop going out now, limiting my shopping also.     

People a certain age are starting to think  if you end up in hospital  you may not come out.

One of my sons seems to think its just for oldies,  Wrong attitude.    Could pass any virus on .  Lots of vulnerable

G Griffin

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2020, 03:38:34 pm »
you can get tested ,  if negative     it does not give you immunity,      you  can get it a few days later.     You would have to test  every week.       .   My mrs has  copd,  she is getting worried now,    more deaths.     wants me to stop going out now, limiting my shopping also.     

People a certain age are starting to think  if you end up in hospital  you may not come out.

One of my sons seems to think its just for oldies,  Wrong attitude.    Could pass any virus on .  Lots of vulnerable
Best of luck, Johnny.
Has she got a rescue pack, mate? I'm sorry to go on about this but it could save you a lot of problems.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Splash & dash

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2020, 03:40:17 pm »

Not at the moment only ones in hospital are being tested at this time there is not enough test for ones showing mild symptoms they only test ones when taken to hospital to make sure they arnt putting ones on the covid 19 wards that don’t have it .

nathankaye

« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2020, 04:49:28 pm »

You said you could now go round to your mother-in-laws, and her to you, because you think you've had it.
You can't. You can't grant yourself immunity, Nathan.
I think you're a nice enough lad, lad, but you're testing my patience now .

Calm down and read the text and not what you think you are reading.  I asked the question,  and for the sake of repeating yet again.......i asked the question if its possible for ones to do so!  I DID NOT SAY I WAS DOING SO    nor DID I SAY I WAS GOING TO!    caps lock, not because im shouting lol, but just so its not misread!

I hope you or your family dont catch any shape or form of the virus but at the same time, when you do, then you let me know.  As you will definately know you have had it (again not saying I want you to catch it and if you did I hope it is not life threatening for anyone).   Then let me test your patience by accusing you of not having it because you have not been officially tested and that you can't self diagnose.  Then also set me patronize you as well by saying your a nice bloke but......

As for everyone else, I give up!   If youbcant juggle your business in such a way to book bigger jobs in and switch things around then so what! As it happens, I have obviously rescheduled some of these jobs for various reasons, yet all connected to the corona virus in one way or another.  So like the rest of the country, my work is assessed on a day by day basis.

We all need to self isolate but people, that does not mean pushing people away. It should be a time of unity and not key board worriors or people just wanting to stir things up for the fun of it.
Hahah what am i talking about,  this is the CleanItUp forum and not really known for that is it, not on a whole
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Don Kee

« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2020, 05:09:59 pm »
Didn’t you say one of your customers looked at you funny whilst you were coughing and you laughingly replied you’d had it before all this had started?

Lol, i have a cough, its been long term and it also flares up due to a reflux thing I have as well.  You should see people look, so I try as I do, to put their mind at ease and simply say its a long term cough I have. Their horrid looks go away and they move on with their business as usual.  Yes i follow the guidlines for coughing and more

Doesn’t sound like someone who “knows they had it”, but what do I know, I don’t know if I’ve had it.

I hope you or your family dont catch any shape or form of the virus but at the same time, when you do, then you let me know.  As you will definately know you have had it

This is the problem with over egging things mate (I’m not going to go as far as saying you lie), after a while the story's catch up with you.
There’s enough fake news about scaring people, without half truths scaring people as well.

Anyway, I hope you and yours feel better now you’re over it all.

G Griffin

« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2020, 05:12:38 pm »
Nathan, you did say you could go round to your mother-in-laws and vice versa. You asked why should you be penalised because you might have had it. Do you want me to quote your post on the thread?

My Missus has some symptoms, so we're self isolating. Very mild but she's just following the guidelines and we don't know whether she has it or not. I'm just letting you know.

See you on the other thread, mate.

It's locked, so I can't quote you but it's on loszing's 'How long is it going to last' thread.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

nathankaye

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2020, 05:42:03 pm »

This is the post your referring to.
Hold on to your hats ............my apologies G.  I can see how this is not clear.  For one i used "!"  Instead of the "?"  as this was a question.

My "Yes" was not the answer to the self imposed question, but rather saying that yes, social distancing and preventing of germs spreading would also need to be followed.
So my apologies.

However, as ive been clearly stating since (and in accord with what I thought I wrote) we have not been flaunting the rules to suit, nor would we.

There are alot of people who have come through the other side and credit should be given to these ones as well. Yet we all continue to follow the guidlines because its the simplest rules to follow. If the government start allowing rules for the non infected and rules for the infected, it would be even more confusing to different people. As it stands now, im sure the government ae getting tired of the need to clarify every little detail which they are saying when they have more pressing things to do as people can not follow the basic principles of their messages and want every dot crossing 

Anyway, stay safe n well peeps

Now wheres that pub thats still open, one is dying for a beer

:D ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

G Griffin

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2020, 05:45:20 pm »
Nathan, just follow the guidelines whether you think you've had it or not.
It's a nightmare for everyone.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2020, 01:44:53 pm »
Out of 6 people I know who have been assumed to have it.
2 have fully recovered
1 has partially recovered
1 is at a mid-point that could still go either way but looks more positive than negative.
2 who have had it the longest and are the oldest- but still only in their late 40s have suffered very bad and are only just seeing a glimmer of hope! Both have avoided hospital but have been "seriously" ill. One of them ate for the first time in a week Yesterday, the other still hasn't eaten solids but is taking fluids. It looks at this point that they will most likely avoid hospital. One of them can barely move due to muscle strain caused by extreme, prolonged coughing, the other took the first shower in a week this morning.
Comfortably Numb!

dazmond

« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2020, 02:01:52 pm »
My mum and dad and 2 customers....

Mum....fully recovered
Dad.....still in hospital(breathing problems)
Custy1......shes fully recovered
Custy2.....he had it bad for 2 wks...fully recovered now though.

My dad has stage 4 lung cancer so thatll be a factor but he s also tested positive for COVID-19 so that wont help.....👎
price higher/work harder!

windowswashed

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2020, 03:49:17 pm »
One of my customers unfortunately got it and passed away, his poor daughter cried her eyes out over the phone, very distressing.

My ex works on the covid ward and I worry about her as they haven't got proper ppe yet, they are putting themselves on the line for us. They are really scarred, who could blame them.

My brother works for the police dealing with some really ignorant fools who are abusing the freedom of exercise by travelling to exercise spots and tourist spots. Police have closed tourist car parks and main car parks, even closed some main roads to prevent travel. I support their actions for the good of all of us.

My sister has had her shop closed and has employees to consider, she's worried, like many others.

My mother is fragile and very weak and us a family we collect her shopping and keep in contact every day.

I hate this pandemic, isolating as I don't wish to be a burden for others. itching to get back work but for now waiting patiently.