This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Crowdfunding
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2020, 03:11:53 pm »
What about meeeeeee I want someone to do me a crowd fund too please cmon,if it hadn’t been for this Posh bug 🐜 going around I’d be just going in for my breakfast now then back to my water bungalow for a 💤.

NWH

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2020, 03:12:50 pm »
I want one of these pages for me please 💰💰💰💰😇

KS Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2020, 03:18:44 pm »
I will contribute🤑🤑 It’s  only fair that those who are unfortunate enough to miss out on the support package simply because they clear over 50 grand a year,  should get a wee hand out😂

G Griffin

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2020, 03:21:16 pm »
I'll see what I can do.
A show of hands for, gentlemen...……...gentlemen?...…...gentlemen?...……for?...……..gentle...…..men?

Computer says no.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

NWH

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2020, 03:38:54 pm »
Yeah I’ll be having to carry on I’m afraid won’t get anything.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2020, 03:40:28 pm »
Yeah I’ll be having to carry on I’m afraid won’t get anything.
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

NWH

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2020, 03:44:16 pm »
I might do though if someone can just set me up one of those pages 🤣🤣 I know a few women I’ve set these pages up for 🤸🏾‍♀️

NWH

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2020, 03:46:19 pm »
The trouble is with me I’m jealous of that Lee bloke 🤣🤣🤣🤣

dazmond

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2020, 03:59:03 pm »
£20 sent over for james.........i remember frankybadboys injury i donated there too.....all he does is give me abuse these days! ::)roll ;D
price higher/work harder!

Splash & dash

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2020, 04:46:10 pm »
£20 sent over for james.........i remember frankybadboys injury i donated there too.....all he does is give me abuse these days! ::)roll ;D

🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺

Don Kee

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2020, 04:49:49 pm »

🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺

It is true though, Frank does nothing but give Daz abuse  ;D

KS Cleaning

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2020, 05:03:55 pm »

🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺

It is true though, Frank does nothing but give Daz abuse  ;D
He should demand a refund😀

G Griffin

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2020, 05:54:15 pm »
James does need to up his game.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

James Styles

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2020, 11:34:34 pm »
James does need to up his game.
👍😂

G Griffin

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2020, 01:17:07 pm »
This thread seems to have died a death, unfortunately.
Why not keep it going until we get back to some semblance of normality.
What about donating something like a £1 a week (total of £1.10) to help Jimbo out? We wouldn't miss that, would we; especially if you're working . Don't buy a sandwich for work, ration your bog roll or buy one less can of Fosters if you're staying home.
At the end, maybe James could split it with an appropriate charity, if enough was raised.

It'd give us something positive to follow (the total) and unite the malingerers and flouters.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

James Styles

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2020, 02:22:26 pm »
It’s just one of them mate I think everyone has uncertainty at this time, either way I appreciate the thought and the bit of money it has raised will still be a help to me, thanks to all those who donated 👍

G Griffin

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2020, 03:37:02 pm »
It’s just one of them mate I think everyone has uncertainty at this time, either way I appreciate the thought and the bit of money it has raised will still be a help to me, thanks to all those who donated 👍
I'm sure we could do better unless people do begrudge £1 a week? Keep it going 'til June and then see?
You could split the money with a co-vid charity?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

James Styles

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2020, 05:25:06 pm »
I'm sure we could do better unless people do begrudge £1 a week? Keep it going 'til June and then see?
I honestly don’t know much about crowdfunding mate, might be best to start you're own one for co-vid charity as I wouldn’t know what I’m doing.

G Griffin

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2020, 05:32:05 pm »
I honestly don’t know much about crowdfunding mate, might be best to start you're own one for co-vid charity as I wouldn’t know what I’m doing.
You don't need to owt apart from have your photo taken with Matt. I can see why you wouldn't to do that.
What about splitting the money with a charity, James? If there was enough? I don't know the logistics but I'm sure Matt could sort that.
A pound a week, men?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

James Styles

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2020, 06:06:37 pm »
If there was enough I’d have no problem with that of course. Matt signed it over to me and like I said I wouldn’t have a clue what to do when it comes to splitting & other charities or how it all works so I’d rather not be in charge of that be best to start up a new one which is just for one cause 👍