Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

ill start.....

number of jobs lost or skipped......none

number of jobs gained.....2........(£20 8 weekly domestic/£30 8 weekly commercial)both by recommendation

obviously this will change drastically i expect over the next 6 months.....

some good news for me today is the 5 large childrens homes i clean are staying open(council run),no closures whatsoever so ill just carry on cleaning as normal....its a fair few hundred quid so its not a job id like to lose really.......
price higher/work harder!

Dave Willis

Bit early isn’t it? People only started losing their jobs day before yesterday.

NWH

Far to early to even guess what’ll happen Daz

dazmond

gotta start somewhere dave.......hopefully this will end up being the longest thread in CIU history over the coming months...

nathankaye

Lost none.  I have also posted on my facebook page about expected delays and my clients have my back 👍
I have picked up several pressure washing jobs, soft washing jobs and 3 new window customers as well.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

NWH

Bloody soft wash and pressure washing lol,they are not regular repeat jobs they are like one offs.

Don Kee

gotta start somewhere dave.......hopefully this will end up being the longest thread in CIU history over the coming months...

Why would you hope a thread, regarding something that could potentially devastate someone business, becomes the longest thread in CIU history?

SB Cleaning

Bloody soft wash and pressure washing lol,they are not regular repeat jobs they are like one offs.
And what's wrong with that??

SB Cleaning

Theres too many new topics about Corona virus already on the board that are all similar if you ask me ::)roll

NWH

You aren’t gonna get big jobs like that coming in left right and centre my comments are regarding regular window cleaning work that should be ongoing.

andyM

Theres too many new topics about Corona virus already on the board that are all similar if you ask me ::)roll

Do you reckon it's spreading? 
One of the Plebs

dazmond

Why would you hope a thread, regarding something that could potentially devastate someone business, becomes the longest thread in CIU history?

itll give us something to do while our businesses goes down the pan......... ;D

if you read the title its about jobs gained as well,not just lost.....im genuinely interested in other peoples businesses as well....

dazmond

its still work though....and it pays much better than just windows and all in one lump sum to......good on him.....

NWH

I’d rather someone was giving me £100 a month for the foreseeable rather than 4-£500 once and then maybe never again.

cleartech Window Cleaners

Glad it’s going well for some. We do all commercial and have had £2000 a month worth of contracts suspended since yesterday morning. That works out around 16 contracts of varying sizes. Bad times. It’s been one call after another, mostly since schools were announced to be closing. Worst part is these were mostly hotels and bars. Rest we do are shops, probably all soon to follow.

Slacky

We’d all prefer £100 every month but a lump sum job of £400 had benefits the £100 jib never posseses.

nathankaye

I’d rather someone was giving me £100 a month for the foreseeable rather than 4-£500 once and then maybe never again.
Lost none.  I have also posted on my facebook page about expected delays and my clients have my back 👍
I have picked up several pressure washing jobs, soft washing jobs and 3 new window customers as well.

In that week (well four days)  im earning my months take on windows, so if the window cleaning doesnt happen then financially speaking my family is ok. 
However, it is very unlikely that I will loose any work yet, because the vast majority is that work which you despise.  Four weekly at manageable financial costs for people!  ;D  unlike those big jobs you have at over £80 a pop which might be stretching it for some and so I can see your concern.  Thankfully the majority of us 4 wkly bunch will be ok 😁👍
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Clever Forum Name

One of my franchisees had 6 walk up's yesterday.

This week we've gained about 20-30 new customers at a guess.

2 have postponed. 

P @ F

So much rejoicing here , I am sorry to be the grim reaper but the shat hasn’t even started to hit the fan yet  .

My best case scenario is that my custies get through this and I can pick up where I left off
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

James Styles

I’ve had one completely cancel so far due to her work suffering because of the virus. I have a feeling more will cancel next week as it’s getting crazier by the day.