Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

a1drivecleaner

B and G Fogger wanted
« on: March 13, 2020, 05:57:34 pm »
Hi I’m looking to buy a b and g fogger preferably the 2600 version either new or used 240 v

gwrightson

Re: B and G Fogger wanted
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 10:02:09 am »

I think you will have a better  chance of winning the lottery at the moment.

Fortunately I did manage to get one yesterday.

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Red_Panda

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 12:04:55 am »
I called one supplier on Saturday,  he said he could have sold 300 that day!  If you have a thermal fogger you can use it without the heater, but go very fast.  There are some Chineese imitations on ebay. Hope that helps. David.

gwrightson

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 05:25:07 am »
I called one supplier on Saturday,  he said he could have sold 300 that day!  If you have a thermal fogger you can use it without the heater, but go very fast.  There are some Chineese imitations on ebay. Hope that helps. David.

I never knew that you could use with out heater!  I havnt tried yet , but would imagine that the fog/mist/spray droplets would be too large to penetrate a full room,  So just a case of unclicking the thermal nozzle from the front?  I will give it a go.
but like I said I did manage to buy a genuine blast master.
Geoff.
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha