This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

deeege

Re: Be honest, who’s sacked today off?
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2020, 09:39:23 am »
I have a full week of first cleans booked in for our new campaign.  Turned up and every single customer was delighted to see me regardless of the weather because their windows definitely needed cleaning.

Cracked on, waterproofs at the ready, got wet for a few hours then sun came out.

Was rough, but we got all our work done as planned.  Some of you lot need tougher skin  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S - I asked customers first if they were okay with us cleaning in bad weather as they were new customers.  All of them didn't give  a flying floosenhargen just glad we turned up when we said we were going to be there.

Now you just need to sit back and wait for the cancellations now they’ve had their one-offs. 😂
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

david mark

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2020, 11:02:05 am »
Friday 20th Here comes the wind and rain again here in Blackpool never seen so much bad weather in years

jo5hm4n

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2020, 06:51:16 pm »

Now you just need to sit back and wait for the cancellations now they’ve had their one-offs. 😂

I will hold you to that i promise.  Our retention rates from new customers picked up in winter and via social media is higher than work picked up by website/canvassing/leaflets.

I kid you not.  Most of the new customers signed up to GoCardless before we even turned up to do the job aswell.

**incoming post results shortly**