This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Died and Gone to Heaven
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2020, 04:32:48 pm »
Lol yeah that’s what I thought either that or he’s the first bloke to come on here apart from me with sense lol

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2020, 06:21:05 pm »
NWH, I've been a member on here for years and years, and one of the very few people on here that actually got it right is you.

The majority of people on here just don't have a clue what they are talking about when it comes to window cleaning. Especially when it comes to using hot.

I come back here once in a while and I just shake my head at all the nonsense people spout and I just think, yep, I'm done with that again! Your posts, although I haven't always agreed with every single thing you say, are a breath of fresh air.

Well done sir, and good on you.

This has gotta be a wind up.

defo....in fact i think he probably paid tim to write that post! :D

price higher/work harder!

nathankaye

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2020, 06:40:33 pm »
NWH, I've been a member on here for years and years, and one of the very few people on here that actually got it right is you.

The majority of people on here just don't have a clue what they are talking about when it comes to window cleaning. Especially when it comes to using hot.

I come back here once in a while and I just shake my head at all the nonsense people spout and I just think, yep, I'm done with that again! Your posts, although I haven't always agreed with every single thing you say, are a breath of fresh air.

Well done sir, and good on you.

This has gotta be a wind up.

defo....in fact i think he probably paid tim to write that post! :D

I thought it was the voice of authoritybon the matter and we can all rest now as Tim has spoken  ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk