Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stoots

Re: Increasing prices. Advice
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2020, 05:45:49 pm »
I put half of mine up last year.

Everyone a quid.

Wish I had gone for everyone 2 quid now.

I lost about 3 or 4 out of 300

The rest are going up this year.

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2020, 06:39:23 pm »
No don’t use software , just excel . How does cleaner planner stop someone’s standing order coming in?
It doesn't.......but I always input the customers contact details to CP so even if I delete their number on my phone it's still saved in jobs suspended.
price higher/work harder!

Shrek

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2020, 06:52:03 pm »
No don’t use software , just excel . How does cleaner planner stop someone’s standing order coming in?
It doesn't.......but I always input the customers contact details to CP so even if I delete their number on my phone it's still saved in jobs suspended.

Ah I see !

AuRavelling79

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2020, 10:20:26 am »
Around now I choose whose prices are going up. Now and through March is good as the vast majority of my customers get a whopping 3.9% increase in their state pensions in April.

Benefits and tax credits that are linked to inflation will rise by 1.7% in April 2020, marking the end of the four-year freeze that affected a range of working-age benefits and tax credits. The triple lock delivers a 3.9% increase to the New State Pension (£175.20 in 2020/21) and the Basic State Pension (£134.25).

I staple to my payment slips the following which I fill in as I put it through the door.

Dear _________________                                                                       

A brief note to thank you for your continued custom and to inform you of a modest price increase to compensate for inflation over the past few years. As of next clean your rate will be £__________________

I hope you understand the need for this so as to replace aging equipment and to keep functioning as a business. Best wishes. Goldilocks the Great
It's a game of three halves!

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2020, 12:22:23 pm »

I got 500 of these printed....short and sweet...no need to explain why IMO...👍
price higher/work harder!