This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

H MAN

Just thought I put this out there
« on: February 14, 2020, 02:22:32 am »
Like to know if any people would get these if they were sold like this.
Also can take Ettore quick release connection as well.
And if you want the male square lock with euro adapter can be screwed onto euro thread angle adapters. can include this as well.
https://youtu.be/ZwFYY6jtXho

Smudger

Re: Just thought I put this out there
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 08:02:12 am »
er - no

why would I want 4 connectors in line like that esp when the squeegee handle can go straight onto the opti.
and I don't see how a round taper fitting shoved into a parallel square fitting is very stable

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

H MAN

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 08:26:37 am »
er - no

why would I want 4 connectors in line like that esp when the squeegee handle can go straight onto the opti.
and I don't see how a round taper fitting shoved into a parallel square fitting is very stable

Darran
/quote]
Nothing is shoved in it and is more stable then if you put it in a circular connection.
Plus if you want to use one of your longer WFPs for  a squeegee or scrubber just use the Quick lock connection.
And added plus is give you a easy grip handle as well
On some feed back on the prototypes that people have used this on there squeegee/scrubber handles looks promising.

nathankaye

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 09:18:39 am »
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 09:20:46 am »
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 09:25:37 am »
There is already plenty of options available in the uk market to mix n match as it were.
Im sorry Hman, these may not be easy accessible in Australia, but we are fortunate in the UK to have great suppliers
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

H MAN

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 09:40:02 am »

This is too narrow to fit the trad Unger & Ettore connect right into it,

nathankaye

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 11:01:52 am »
But why would you want to fit the unger cone attachment to a wfp pole any way?
The unger cone is for the unger trad pole, so if using that pole and squeegee  and/or mop it would fit ok.   I know this, as that was my pole of choice when trad cleaning.
However, if ones are adapting wfp poles to trad, you can still get suitable attachments, ie the moerman range for instance. Or as Darrens mentioned
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

H MAN

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 11:50:18 am »
But why would you want to fit the unger cone attachment to a wfp pole any way?
The unger cone is for the unger trad pole, so if using that pole and squeegee  and/or mop it would fit ok.   I know this, as that was my pole of choice when trad cleaning.
However, if ones are adapting wfp poles to trad, you can still get suitable attachments, ie the moerman range for instance. Or as Darrens mentioned
So this is going to be on a squeegee/scrubber or any trad handles .
The quick lock to euro thread into the the handles.
So this was made so you can use Unger, Ettore cone in the handles.
But you can also use a quick-lock in it as well.
So if you have quick-lock attachments on all your poles you can use it on trad tools.
But if you have a few unger cones on your trad poles you can still insert into the same handle

Dave Willis

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2020, 01:43:25 pm »
If you’ve got water fed poles then you aint going to stick a squeegie on the end for outside work are you?  Likewise if you are a trad cleaner you won’t be buying a waterfed pole to stuff up your squeegie for hundreds of pounds when a cheap trad pole does the job.

Dave Willis

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2020, 01:49:01 pm »

nathankaye

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2020, 01:49:13 pm »
If you’ve got water fed poles then you aint going to stick a squeegie on the end for outside work are you?  Likewise if you are a trad cleaner you won’t be buying a waterfed pole to stick up yer handle either.

Crikey Herman what planet are you on?

Hmmmm, lots of trad guys are now converting wfp pole to trad poles.  Yet you can get all the adapters you need to do so and hence no need for bodge up jobs.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dave Willis

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2020, 01:51:14 pm »

Stoots

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2020, 02:27:48 pm »
Next time you think of inventing something please take a long hard look in the mirror.

Then take your hand and slap yourself repeatedly across the face whilst chanting

"stop it, give it up, gardiners has it covered"  :'(

Repeat this until it sinks in that everything you post is complete poope

🙏

TomCrowther

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2020, 05:23:17 pm »
I disagree Gomo. All his ideas "so far" have been poop but often that's the way it is and one day he might just come up trumps. Personally, I like a trier.

nathankaye

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2020, 05:54:14 pm »
I disagree Gomo. All his ideas "so far" have been poop but often that's the way it is and one day he might just come up trumps. Personally, I like a trier.

But trying in the wrong direction is something else though. Sadly all his designs are readily available in the english and american market.  Then you have Richard!  Yes you could spend several grand on a diesel heater but Rich has adapted and created a diesel heater at a fraction of the cost and would truly benefit the industry. 
Think H, needs to think outside the box and be creative that way instead, however for his personal work, Im sure his adaptations come in very useful
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dave Willis

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2020, 06:15:12 pm »
Wagtail willy also churns out a colossal load of crap but .....
a) his stuff is in production
b) it’s poorly made
c) it actually works

But .......

d) it’s way overpriced for what it is. Probably because after production costs, shipping back and forth, selling through an agent plus profit bangs the item way above what it should be.

Most of Gardiners bit’s and bobs although not cheap are affordable I find.

H MAN

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2020, 08:39:07 pm »
So can see that some people don't quite understand what we done here.
This connection allows you to use  any pole you have  with a quick-lock or Unger, Ettore.
Example; need to remove cobwebs at height with this connection  you can put it on you longer WFP and you can also use it on your trad pole.
These brush adapters can be fitted into any handle including  Moeman handle have made many videos showing this.
No faffing around all universal.
 Although if you like to just have a quick-lock by it self. on all your tools.
These brush adapters can be fitted into any handle including  Moeman handle have made many videos showing this.
If you just want to use a Quick-LoQ on you poles .
Anyway everyone telling me that it will not work.
So have you at least tried doing this???
Side note having these  on the handles allows you to hold/grip/use  your scrubber/squeegee .
But seems no one has tried doing this only 2 minutes to do.
If you have tried this and used it on your squeegee / scrubber handles.
Let me know your thoughts.

nathankaye

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2020, 09:55:59 pm »
Were not saying they wont work!
We or I am saying that we dont need to!!
For a couple of quid we can buy if required the part we need and easily switch over.

I cant speak for all, but when I was trad cleaning, i stuck to one supplier for all my needs. So i used unger handles, mops, poles etc etc and so therefore didnt have the need to worry if i used another squeegee would it fit my pole? It wasnt an issue.
Im saying your trying to push something that isnt required in the UK and I dont think your taking that on board!  Its absolutely nothing personal, its just not an issue here!
Im sure over in aus it may be!   Promote it there, set up shop if there is a market for you their and then rub our faces in it 🤷‍♂️
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Splash & dash

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2020, 10:22:48 pm »
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴