This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Phil J

Axeon v Spectrum
« on: January 22, 2020, 09:14:34 pm »
Hey lads,
Membrane renewal time. I currently use a Axeon HF5 with a booster pump which increases my water pressure to around 80psi. The Spectrum low energy membrane is close to £100 cheaper than the HF5 is there a huge difference, or should I stick with the Axeon?
Thanks, Phil.

mufcglen

Re: Axeon v Spectrum
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 09:34:51 pm »
Haven’t used a spectrum but I’ve always been told axeon are the best and to stick with them, for hoe often you replace them and £100 difference is it worth changing?

andyM

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 08:38:39 am »
Hey lads,
Membrane renewal time. I currently use a Axeon HF5 with a booster pump which increases my water pressure to around 80psi. The Spectrum low energy membrane is close to £100 cheaper than the HF5 is there a huge difference, or should I stick with the Axeon?
Thanks, Phil.

You probably need to take a closer look at the specs of the membrane as there are variations, and the price difference is probably hinting that they are a different spec.
Although over the years i've had both Axeon and Spectrum hf4 membranes (same spec and similar price) and i would choose the Spectrum. 
One of the Plebs

andyM

Phil J

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 07:33:11 pm »
Thanks Andy,
I'll give them a bell!