Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

Electric reel
« on: January 24, 2020, 04:21:25 pm »
Can you stand the electric reel up on it's own or do you have to bolt it to the floor

The purefreedon one iam talking about

Shrek

Re: Electric reel
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 05:21:01 pm »
Mines bolted into the floor, I wouldn’t advise it to be not secured at all ? If you brake hard or turn a corner, it’ll be rolling around the back of your van

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 06:19:43 pm »
Can you stand the electric reel up on it's own or do you have to bolt it to the floor

ive got mine screwed down on a piece of plywood covered in black plastic on my van floor.....it needs screwing down..its very heavy but you dont want it falling to one side when you go round a corner
price higher/work harder!

mjm

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 06:31:54 pm »
Ok thanks for the help  enjoy your weekend

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 06:37:08 pm »

Heres mine....you can see its screwed down to the plywood only(not through the van floor)......

jonboywalton75

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 06:39:53 pm »
Any excuse for a photo of your van eh Daz ;D
Go on Daz its Friday night get out and enjoy life, don't be posting on here till it midnight, you'll turn into a frog or something even more sinister :o

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 09:12:16 am »
Any excuse for a photo of your van eh Daz ;D
Go on Daz its Friday night get out and enjoy life, don't be posting on here till it midnight, you'll turn into a frog or something even more sinister :o

;D ;D ;D

I've had more nights out and women than you ve had hot dinners mate.... 8)

jonboywalton75

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2020, 10:47:37 am »
Women yes, hot dinners no! 😂😂😂

david mark

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2020, 11:32:06 am »
Hot water

mjm

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2020, 12:03:48 pm »
Thanks Dasmond   that's very helpfull

ben M

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2020, 01:00:20 pm »

ive got mine screwed down on a piece of plywood covered in black plastic on my van floor.....it needs screwing down..its very heavy but you dont want it falling to one side when you go round a corner
Hi Daz, can I ask you what did you use to screw down your hose reel. Another question, you can’t always park perfectly to the rear, so how do you do when the house is opposite or on the side on the hose reel, thanks. Ben

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2020, 01:50:53 pm »

Hi Daz, can I ask you what did you use to screw down your hose reel. Another question, you can’t always park perfectly to the rear, so how do you do when the house is opposite or on the side on the hose reel, thanks. Ben

i just used some screws and washers i had in my toolbox for screwing into the plywood....

wherever i park i just pull enough hose out for the job (onto the ground or in my hand first if the job is in front of the van)