This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

hotsteam

Go cardless help
« on: January 18, 2020, 01:50:20 pm »
Hi, I'm thinking of using go cardless for customers that  forget to pay online and new customers  !

Can I put them on the system with my phone, or do they have to do it online them selves ?  ::)roll

Thanks for any help

Status Check

Re: Go cardless help
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 02:00:20 pm »
You can sign them up on their doorstep using their wifi, no problem. If you use your home phone GoCardless will block you or ask you to go Pro.

nathankaye

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 02:22:00 pm »
When you sign up, you get a link which takes them to your D/D mandate, ie this is mine

https://pay.gocardless.com/AL000128X9JEKM

You can then send them this link via text or email which will take them to where they need to go and simply fill it out.
You can also attach the link to your facebook page or your website and direct them to it that way as well.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

hotsteam

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 07:39:59 pm »
Would I need anything special on a website to let customers sign up from there ?

sorry I'm not very techky

Cheers

nathankaye

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 11:47:31 pm »
If its a website where you design and make it, you should be able to add a link to a page. Its that simple and just provide some information about how it works.
I need to amend mine and it certainly isnt the best by any means.

On face book, just type in the link and give a description. Or if the customer uses a smart phone, which most do (or a tablet via email). Send them the link via text and so when they receive the text, they can click on it there, as you can on my previous post and it will take them there.

https://www.1nkservices.co.uk/payments
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk