This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

M & C Window Cleaning

Re: gardiner jet capsules New
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2020, 03:34:49 pm »
Been using them for a good few weeks with no problem as yet. I do not understand what people are doing to break them.

What worked for me was to lengthen the pole hose above the pole by 20mm and also the jet hoses by about 15mm.  I’ve not had an issue since following this advice from Gardiner’s

Spoke too soon!!!  Pulled one apart this morning trying to clean a widow behind a rose bush.

Only mildly frustrating though as easy to press back together again with the Gardiner widget tool.
We have a choice! We can do one or the other, the opposite, both, or neither depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Smudger

Re: gardiner jet capsules
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2020, 04:22:29 pm »
I love  the new jets - its a shame its taken a while to roll out to other brush heads

while waiting I got a few streamline brushes because they use a similar system - top quality

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

boldy1304

Re: gardiner jet capsules
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2020, 07:53:49 pm »
thanks for the replys .... ive got to admit i was in a bad mood when i put this post up i also e mailed gardiner a crappy e mail .... there response was nothing but professional i now have there new thing that should stop the pipe that gose from pole to brush catching on door handles ect therefore eliminating the probblem ... thanks gardiner ....