Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Liam huckerby

Hello all.
I'm looking at selling everything preferably in one package for someone looking to set up their own business.
This includes machinery chemicals and even van!
Ok so the main machine is a Prochem Steampro 2000 barely used probably cleaned less than 50 properties.
This comes with hose and glidemaster 2 jet wand. It's also comes with metal and plastic stair tool and an extension hose that easily allows carpet cleaning to reach everywhere in all domestic properties.
There will be lots of Prochem chemicals 5 liter and smaller included everything you need to start.
There is a sebo upright vacuum cleaner
There is a sebo duo used around 2 times with between 4-6 bags of powder.
There is a rondomatic pre sprayer and cheaper pre sprayer
There is a 1.5l upholstery sprayer.
Carpet rake and brush and 2x spotting brush.
There will also be latex gloves and shoe covers included, and also a few empty spray bottles. (New)
Also 1x airmover.

Now for the van. The Van is a 2014 Fiat Doblo with around 45k on clock (will go up in daily use) 1 previous owner and FSH. This has mot until January 2020.
The Van is not immaculate it's got dings and marks on wings and bonnet, it's been a work horse. It's fully ply lined in back and has rubber matting on floor for easy clean. The Van just flew through mot after failing on CV boots which were replaced and fitted and then went straight through. The Van will be needing some new tyres in the near future but that neither here nor there.
Reason for sale is I've been offered a job outside the industry offering a very good wage and I can not turn it down.
This is up for sale now and is 5300 Ono although I will be flexible on price to get rid. I can upload photos if I get some interest. You may also text or WhatsApp me on 07801499491. While I will be flexible I'm in no mad rush to sell, so don't offer me silly prices and please only get in touch if you're serious.
Thanks for looking
Liam

Ps based in Nottinghamshire

obywon

Re: Full Prochem set up + van everything needed to start your own business
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 01:03:02 am »
let me know more  and pics /?