Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Forum Admin

* Basic & Advanced Floor Sanding Training * New
« on: November 11, 2019, 05:08:51 pm »

BASIC SANDING TRAINING COURSE - 11th & 12th February 2020

Our basic floor sanding training course is over 2 days and is very "hands on".

You will be trained on all the traditional machines types such as belt sanders, edgers, finishing sanders, buffers and basic planetary machines, but more excitingly the new Pallmann Spider, the machine that is changing the face of floor sanding.

We also teach you how to apply the main types of floor finishes used today, water-based lacquer, single component oils, hard-wax oils and catalysed oils as well as covering the use and application of primers and stains.

As the course is designed for those who are thinking of starting a floor sanding business (we have assisted around 100 start ups at this stage) we also cover what problems to look out for and how to quote as well as timber recognition and the implications in terms of what product to use.

This is the most intense and comprehensive floor sanding training course available and comes with ongoing support should you decide to enter the business.

"I was always a bit sceptical and nervous about undertaking wood floor sanding, but the training and support I have received from Terry at Ultimate Floor Care has been second to none. Our confidence has grown immensely and so has the quality of work we now produce for both domestic and commercial clients. We would highly recommend Terry"

CHARLES OKWECHIME, CLEANPLAN SERVICES, PORTSMOUTH.

Click here to book your Basic Training Course

ADVANCED TRAINING COURSE - 13th & 14th February 2020

Our advanced floor course is over 1 day and goes into greater detail on the importance of moisture measuring and how this is accomplished, we also deal with board replacement (for when the damage can't be sanded out), onsite brush finishing advanced staining techniques., cleaning and re-coating and productive working practices.

"Without the support of The Ultimate Floor Sanding Company we would have never been able to diversify into the floor sanding market, but with the guidance of Terry and team I would say it was one of the best decisions we have made. Floor sanding now accounts for at least 70% of new business."

PIERRE DE WET, ART OF FLOORING, CAMBRIDGE.

Click here to book your Advanced Course

ALL COURSES ARE CARRIED OUT IN A PROFESSIONAL FLOOR TRAINING ENVIRONMENT BY A LEVEL 3 EAT TRAINED INSTRUCTOR.

OUR COURSES QUALIFY FOR IICRC CREDITS, PLEASE ASK FOR INFORMATION IF YOU ARE AN IICRC MEMBER.

"I can't recommend UFC enough, it's made a massive difference to the direction my business is going, long may it last!"

ADRIAN CUNNINGTON, FLOOR BLIMEY, BRISTOL