Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ed.

need help with pricing ?
« on: November 14, 2019, 04:21:26 pm »
Hi all. Need some advise, been getting some off my own work on the side recently while still working full time for a company.  Just need some advise when comes to pricing Conservatory’s, so just wondering like to reach and wash say 6 glass panels on top of the conservatory and all the Fascia and the guttering on the conservatory. How much would you be charging for this ? Thanks in advance

Ooooooog

Re: need help with pricing ?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 04:34:52 pm »
You probably know how long it’ll take. Multiply that by your hourly rate and add a bit on to be safe.

NWH

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 05:27:29 pm »
Are you getting a round together while working fia another window cleaner

simon w

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 05:31:07 pm »
Who's reach and wash are you using Ed? Yours or your companies?

NWH

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 05:51:47 pm »
Please how many times have I said this happens to people who employ,please tell me coz I’ve lost count now lol.

Don Kee

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 06:40:10 pm »
Hi all. Need some advise, been getting some off my own work on the side recently while still working full time for a company.  Just need some advise when comes to pricing Conservatory’s, so just wondering like to reach and wash say 6 glass panels on top of the conservatory and all the Fascia and the guttering on the conservatory. How much would you be charging for this ? Thanks in advance

About £8.50, maybe less depending if it took only one hour rather than the two I expect it would.

Ed.

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 07:39:28 pm »
It’s my own reach and wash. I just got a little round on the side like 300 pound. But asked to do a conservatory and was just wondering what price to charge. 8.50 seems bit cheap to me, i was thinking like 30 pound or my well off with the price ? To expensive or to cheap ?

Dean champion

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2019, 08:04:07 pm »
I charge £8 a panel large or small on Consevatory roofs and £12 a panel on lean-to-roofs as there all large.Add on £15 for cleaning of  facia and soffits

Dean