Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Emil Dinev

Up & Out Cleaner
« on: October 08, 2019, 05:20:57 pm »
Is anyone familiar with the Up & Out Powder? Is it to be used in the tanks or as pre-spray? What carpets would you use it on and in what situation? I picked up a couple of buckets off a fellow carpet cleaner among other chems and would like to give it a go, just not sure how it works.

Cheers,
Emil

Nobby

Re: Up & Out Cleaner
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 07:01:00 pm »
From Carpet Cleaners Warehouse website,  check it out there’s a more in depth explanation there.
UP AND OUT
Carpet prespray powder. No fillers, no opticals, no high pH. A breakthrough enzyme powder prespray formulation that meets ANZS 3733 in all areas. pH dries to less than 8.5. Cleans even the toughest food and drink spill stains in restaurants and pubs. Safe on all fibres, super economy.

Robin Ray

Re: Up & Out Cleaner
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 01:40:40 pm »
Up and out is an excellent prespray. It is very economical at 4-5 15 ml scoops per 8 litres. Cleaners warehouse also have their own branded version which is M2 Powerfresh. I have used it on all carpet types and have found it totally safe. It is free rinsing and self neutralizing, however I like an extraction chemical so tend to use it with either clearwater rinse, optimal rinse or hydraclean depending on what im cleaning. I have even cleaned indian restaurant carpets with it! I would definitely recommend it!