This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Another funny old day ...
« on: October 03, 2019, 04:32:51 pm »
So off I go to clean three very small commercial units on the same estate. As usual the first two get done and then going to the last one the whole of the front doors and side panels (12 panes of glass in all) have had black oil based paint chucked on them and brushed in!

https://images.app.goo.gl/gj82wAJztjVQZ8ht9
It's a game of three halves!

TomCrowther

Re: Another funny old day ...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 08:29:46 pm »
Bad payers?

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 08:31:18 pm »
Bad payers?

;D

Don't think so. Pay me on line usually the same day or as soon as the part time accounts lady gets in. Disgruntled ex-employee? Random? Very strange. One of the directors - a mild accounts type who I've dealt with for over ten years couldn't think of who/why it might be.

It's a game of three halves!

rosskesava

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 12:31:55 am »
I cleaned the windows of a 3 floor office block last month or was it the month before last? There was egg all over all the ground floor windows. It took ages to remove and 200ltrs plus a scraper and lots of extra time for which I invoiced them. Obviously done by an only recently sacked employee, or so the personnel manager reckoned.

Malc, it could also be a disgruntled customer... maybe?
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.