Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jay moley

Finding employees
« on: September 27, 2019, 09:14:00 pm »
How do you find your new employees?

Job centre? Advertising agency? Just through friends?

About to start looking myself.

Anyone had good/bad experiences with ex forces people? Is there a place to get in touch with them?

Cheers

Ooooooog

Re: Finding employees
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 09:26:37 pm »
Indeed.

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 09:14:53 am »
Indeed

We’ve had great employees that are ex forces (all navy) great people - great work ethic ( all were in their 40’s or 50’s)

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

David Beecroft

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 09:35:43 am »
Indeed

We’ve had great employees that are ex forces (all navy) great people - great work ethic ( all were in their 40’s or 50’s)

Darran
The only trouble with window cleaners trained in the Navy is they always miss the corners. 😂

Plankton

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 09:56:13 am »
I can't get free adds on indeed now, says I've got multiple adds and I need to sponsor the new add. But I don't want to pay for the privilege of trolling through a hundred applications from donkeys, old woman, and people protecting their benefits payment.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 11:30:38 am »
Helen works with an ex forces chap. I'm not sure she knew what she was getting into. I think she goes for a little jog now and then to help her get through the bad times.
It's a game of three halves!

Plankton

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2019, 09:42:32 am »
I'm trying out the government website again but it's mainly Kunta Kinte from places like Birmingham! I'm in Glasgow ???