This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ooooooog

Re: So come on then, what do you charge for...
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2019, 08:45:14 am »
Does it affect the surface after?
I use to clean marble memorials with hypo occasionally and it would leave it ‘open’ and prone to gaining more dirt sooner.
Maybe we were using a less dilute mix though.

Splash & dash

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2019, 11:41:17 am »
Does it affect the surface after?
I use to clean marble memorials with hypo occasionally and it would leave it ‘open’ and prone to gaining more dirt sooner.
Maybe we were using a less dilute mix though.

We use it on painted render ,k rend roofs etc and similar surfaces with out any damage and so far the effects of the clean have lasted 4 years + without showing  signs of re growth  . I cannot comment on marble Kevin  whi posts on hear a lot about stone cleaning is your best man to answer that one

Smurf

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2019, 06:50:08 pm »
Like with any service, good profit work is being killed off by the more folks know how to do it on the cheap. You just have to look at the states and how many charges a pittance now of say $199 to hypo a whole property. It will not be very long for the same thing happens over here too and everyone turns into busy fools.

zesty

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2019, 08:23:47 am »
Like with any service, good profit work is being killed off by the more folks know how to do it on the cheap. You just have to look at the states and how many charges a pittance now of say $199 to hypo a whole property. It will not be very long for the same thing happens over here too and everyone turns into busy fools.

You only turn into a busy fool if you follow suit with low prices.

I’ve been saying this to window cleaners for years, raise your prices, because if we all charge more, we all earn more, as the going rate is higher across the board.

Of course this will never happen as people will always want to underprice in favour of business. That’s foolish in my eyes!

Smudger

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2019, 10:17:28 pm »
hey.... the return of the blue one.....

how goes it ?
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

zesty

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2019, 08:46:44 am »

how goes it ?

I don’t know how welcome he’ll be Darran...

Ooooooog

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2019, 09:05:50 am »

Blast from the past.
I remember you banging on about not selling on price, when I started a few years back. You were right too.

Smudger

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2019, 03:11:03 pm »

how goes it ?

I don’t know how welcome he’ll be Darran...

;D ;D ;D ;D
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk