This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

Knocking doors
« on: August 26, 2019, 09:54:19 pm »
I have never knocked doors for pressure washing but many of my window customers are saying they don't need pressure washing because they come round on Saturdays and knock there doors and I loose out on the cleans  so do you canvass for pressure washing  or not the window customers said they were going to use me but they knocked and it saved themvd bit if time shoddy poop jobs there did aswell  should I start
knocking

Jonny Swirljet

Re: Knocking doors
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 08:38:42 am »
If I've got a window cleaning custard who are likely jet wash customer i post one of my Jet wash flyers through their letterbox. The flyer has a relevant legend on it stating
                                                "Your window cleaner also cleans driveways and patios"

mjm

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 10:25:32 am »
If I've got a window cleaning custard who are likely jet wash customer i post one of my Jet wash flyers through their letterbox. The flyer has a relevant legend on it stating
                                                "Your window cleaner also cleans driveways and patios"

I have slips I put through with drive patio cleaning etc still they get the knockers because they don't want to book anything in take a day off work. Etc

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 09:15:02 pm »
Take a day off for what ?

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

mjm

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2019, 08:17:57 am »
Most are terreced I need access through house etc so they have to be in iam targeting min terreced   now for jetwashing makes it easier

SB Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 08:59:08 pm »
I have never knocked doors for pressure washing but many of my window customers are saying they don't need pressure washing because they come round on Saturdays and knock there doors and I loose out on the cleans  so do you canvass for pressure washing  or not the window customers said they were going to use me but they knocked and it saved themvd bit if time shoddy poop jobs there did aswell  should I start
knocking
Sorry but that doesn't make a lot of sense to me ;D

zesty

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 07:02:46 am »
I once sold my old pressure washer to a couple of gypsies.

They came round in a big van, offered to take all my rubbish away for a fiver.

Gave me a can of beer.

Then left happy as Larry.

Best buyers ever, cash paid, no questions asked.

Anyway, they were planning on door knocking to drum up quick work cleaning driveways, rumour has it they’re now million airs.