This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stoots

When you get that far behind
« on: August 19, 2019, 08:25:27 pm »
Has anyone ever lapped themselves  ;D

I'm 2 weeks behind on 4 weekly work, going away for a week shortly so will be at 7 weeks for 4 weekly and 11 weeks for 8 weekly! By the time I've come back

Another week behind and I will have caught my tail

What to do ? Work harder or sell work off ? Should I change frequency to 5 weekly ?

I fear I will lose work if I don't get it under control

Shrek

Re: When you get that far behind
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 08:35:38 pm »
You’ve got too much work pal , I’d say give everyone a price increase and lose a bit that way first. I’m about a week behind at the minute

Ooooooog

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 08:58:59 pm »
Big price rise.

Spotfree

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 09:46:41 pm »
If I ever get a day behind I get anxious and get caught up within a few days usually, if not the next day.

I think its time to think about how much money you want to earn each month and then working out how much time your willing to give to earn that money.

That'll tell you how much you need to be earning each hour/day, do whatever it takes to make that hourly rate a reality.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 09:55:07 pm »
sorry of my life

should be every 5 weeks running on 8 weeks normally,but after two weeks hols i am a little bit more

do i worry not a chance  ;D ;D ;D ;D

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 10:26:13 pm »
Has anyone ever lapped themselves  ;D

I'm 2 weeks behind on 4 weekly work, going away for a week shortly so will be at 7 weeks for 4 weekly and 11 weeks for 8 weekly! By the time I've come back

Another week behind and I will have caught my tail

What to do ? Work harder or sell work off ? Should I change frequency to 5 weekly ?

I fear I will lose work if I don't get it under control

sell some off......i got £1200 for a small round years ago......then within a few months i had ex customers asking me to go back as the guy who bought the round was rubbish! ::)roll ;D....i never did though.......
price higher/work harder!

High-Tower

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2019, 08:05:28 am »
A few little price rises where you want, then bang it all on 6 weekly, with the handful of customers you lose and being more efficient with your routes will see you on top again in no time.

Dry Clean

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2019, 12:03:58 pm »
Don't worry about it, at 4 weekly your customers wont even notice a missed clean and if direct debit you still get paid.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2019, 03:31:37 pm »
Don't worry about it, at 4 weekly your customers wont even notice a missed clean and if direct debit you still get paid.

You are kidding right?  Are you charging customers even if you miss them out?
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://r.sumup.io/fXMfH

nathankaye

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2019, 04:13:15 pm »

You are kidding right?  Are you charging customers even if you miss them out?

Absolutely, that's what's great about GoCardless. You can give yourself some great tips at xmas as well
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk