This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CleanClear

Re: Two window cleaners..............
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2019, 09:55:22 pm »
If a customer had another window cleaner I’d just bin the job. It would have the potential for all sorts of unnecessary poope.  There can be enough problems in this job without another unnecessary load of old customer generated balls.

I fully understand that Matt, and i'm not inclined to disagree. However, would you ask the other cleaner to give them up too and effectivley leave them in limbo ? But even beyond that question, would you not think to yourself...... "who is the crap one they tolerate... me or them ? "......................... or you not bothered ?
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Johnny B

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2019, 11:56:27 pm »
If a customer had another window cleaner I’d just bin the job. It would have the potential for all sorts of unnecessary poope.  There can be enough problems in this job without another unnecessary load of old customer generated balls.

I fully understand that Matt, and i'm not inclined to disagree. However, would you ask the other cleaner to give them up too and effectivley leave them in limbo ? But even beyond that question, would you not think to yourself...... "who is the crap one they tolerate... me or them ? "......................... or you not bothered ?

I know you have asked Matt the question. but seeing as I would bin them too I wouldn't care if it were me or the other guy who was crap. My ex-customer's windows  always looked ok, so the chances are that we both did an ok job. I'm just not prepared to invite a situation where we both turn up at the same time, so I would rather back away than be in the middle of a potentially embarrassing or tense situation. I'm busy enough so it's no loss.

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

CleanClear

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2019, 12:06:46 am »

I know you have asked Matt the question. but seeing as I would bin them too I wouldn't care if it were me or the other guy who was crap. My ex-customer's windows  always looked ok, so the chances are that we both did an ok job. I'm just not prepared to invite a situation where we both turn up at the same time, so I would rather back away than be in the middle of a potentially embarrassing or tense situation. I'm busy enough so it's no loss.

John

Its probably a fair question to anyone John, and its open for anyone. Chances are actually that one of you did a crap job. I'm not looking to be argumentative. Its just factual....................... The hard bit is knowing which one of you is crap, and then admitting it.. ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------