This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pikeman

Re: Van insurance
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2019, 06:48:35 am »
The cheapest i could find was around 500 pounds. Think ill ring direct line and see if i can get them to come down a bit. Sooner stay with them if i can. Been pretty helpful in the past. has any one had any joy in getting direct line to come down a bit on there quote?

Simon Trapani

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2019, 09:26:37 am »
Last time I tried getting my van insured with direct line, as soon as I mentioned the water tank they said they don't insure vans with water tanks. Been with Alexander Swan ever since. I can't be doing with the hassle. Rather have the peace of mind.

We have our cars insured with direct line though. Great company.

mufcglen

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2019, 01:21:35 pm »
Mines just gone up around £200 from last year, thought it was same insurer trying they’re renewal luck but comparison sites not far off cheaper!

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2019, 04:25:42 pm »
Mines just gone up around £200 from last year, thought it was same insurer trying they’re renewal luck but comparison sites not far off cheaper!

i dont know if you know but insurance premium tax has gone up to 12%.......double what it was in 2015(6%).......a stealth tax for sure that a lot of people dont know about.... ::)roll
price higher/work harder!