This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stoots

Re: Gardiner xtreme flocked brush?
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2019, 07:18:16 am »
I use the extreme stiff

It last twice as long as the mixed extreme, so probably about 6 months.

s.w.c

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2019, 04:57:24 pm »
you wait for it I've got full DuPont and it's awesome as you said it's so easy on the glass and demon at snail trails and bird poo, Alex I've left you message of my report on brush we really need to talk.

I can only speak for myself obviously, but I was using the medium natural hybrid Xtreme before the Dupont. It is a good brush in itself. However my experience with the Dupont version is that it feels easier on the glass but at the same time does as good a job, a bit like the difference between using hot over cold on a winter's day. The bristles also splay more readily.  As for longevity, it has been used to clean about 100 houses per week since last August and it still looks like this...

I don't hammer my brushes but I think I give them a fair bit of welly

Spotfree

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2019, 07:00:26 pm »
When you say full Dupont do you mean no natural bristle in the middle? Like the stiff?

Den68

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2019, 07:00:37 pm »
The DuPont extreme  is a great brush so lightweight and smooth on the glass and very durable my pro type is like new still 👍

I had for a while, the bristle tips went whispy and slightly curly. It was no good in the corners.
my one is really good for maintenance cleans does splay if  pressure applied, gets in the corners well imo.

Spotfree

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2019, 07:40:31 am »
The DuPont extreme  is a great brush so lightweight and smooth on the glass and very durable my pro type is like new still 👍

I had for a while, the bristle tips went whispy and slightly curly. It was no good in the corners.
my one is really good for maintenance cleans does splay if  pressure applied, gets in the corners well imo.

I've got the tucker boars hair and the outer bristles are thick and tough, I suppose owning both the tucker and Gardiner is going to make the Gardiner seem soft and weak. As always Gardiner has it on weight, but I would of loved some thick strong outer bristles for it, would have been perfect.

I need the scrubbing power here in seagul city.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2019, 08:07:11 am »
you wait for it I've got full DuPont and it's awesome as you said it's so easy on the glass and demon at snail trails and bird poo, Alex I've left you message of my report on brush we really need to talk.

Hi SWC

Not got a message from you  :)

Drop me an email on the usual address.

s.w.c

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2019, 05:07:27 pm »
I left loads on his mobile number or has he changed it I blew it up after Xmas but there must be five messages on his mobile I even sent txt, get him to check his personal mobile because I always sought him on school run, I thought it was odd so a paitently wait, my mobile is still the same chech record and pass my message on, as I'm not sure if it internet user or Alex himself as I know they have staff monitoring websites.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2019, 05:26:52 pm »
I left loads on his mobile number or has he changed it I blew it up after Xmas but there must be five messages on his mobile I even sent txt, get him to check his personal mobile because I always sought him on school run, I thought it was odd so a paitently wait, my mobile is still the same chech record and pass my message on, as I'm not sure if it internet user or Alex himself as I know they have staff monitoring websites.

Hi SWC

It is me myself  ;)

Not got your messages not sure what has happened there?

s.w.c

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2019, 07:39:24 pm »
I left the longest answer phone message the world known ok I'll txt you are you on what's app
I tried a fare few times calling I'm not a email person, I found you on what's app but I'll call you over next couple of days.

jarvy

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2019, 08:07:27 pm »

Mine after a couple of weeks, Fan jets are useless as matted bristles cover them,
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

Spotfree

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2019, 12:09:13 pm »
Extreme brushes arent made for the heavy-handed, I have to keep telling the missus to stop mashing the brush against the glass...she doesn't listen...

dazmond

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2019, 08:53:07 am »

Mine after a couple of weeks, Fan jets are useless as matted bristles cover them,

the same happened to mine(hybrid natural bristle xtremes)2 of em......all matted together and ruined within a few weeks...shame really as they have fantastic scrubbing power.....
price higher/work harder!