Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

zesty

Using the cheap...
« on: July 26, 2019, 07:52:13 am »
Started using the cheap and cheerful backpack sprayer for domestic softwashing.

Was getting fed up setting Up the softwash machine, connecting all the suction hoses, filling buffer tank for rinsing, filling small blue container with softwash mix etc etc.

Thought, Sod it. Let’s use the backpack. Oh my word how much easier is it.

Sometimes its the simple things.

Just used customers hose with spray gun to rinse off.

Obviously the softwash machine will be coming out for bigger jobs, but I’m amazed how much less faff a cheap backpack sprayer is to use.

Smudger

Re: Using the cheap...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 11:14:02 am »
👍
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Tom-01

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 10:57:20 pm »
I agree Zesty!

I bought the bowser system from Rutland Pumps a few weeks ago, first job paid for itself and did another couple of weeks after so it’s in profit, but they were bigger jobs and we flew through them with the new system, both only took a day each.

However, the backpack is a lot simpler and we use that for the smaller to mid size jobs.

Did two patios on Wednesday using the back pack, very quick and effective.

zesty

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 02:01:27 pm »
I agree Zesty!

I bought the bowser system from Rutland Pumps a few weeks ago, first job paid for itself and did another couple of weeks after so it’s in profit, but they were bigger jobs and we flew through them with the new system, both only took a day each.

However, the backpack is a lot simpler and we use that for the smaller to mid size jobs.

Did two patios on Wednesday using the back pack, very quick and effective.

Sometimes simple is better!