This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CraigDowney

Re: Setting up a new business
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2019, 11:25:26 pm »
Of course you can - thats business you put 50% in your worth 50% of its value now

just ask any divorcee !!

Darran

I agree 50% of the value, if it was sold, but not of the day to day money it takes, I do litrally nothing. 
 He has tried to dispute that I own 50% at today's value, saying i should only be claiming 50% of the value when i took a back seat, but that another story and battle.  I can see it all getting a bit messy im the future, however for now i am more concerned getting my new business up an running and not so much worried whats going on with that, once i completly walk away, apart from word of mouth stuff he has no drive to make the business any  bigger so I am sure I will over take him in  no time at all.

My main problem at the moment is having the guts to quit a job thats guaranteed pay day to set a business up. I do love the thought of being self employed again, I just need to take the plunge.
Today is the good old days of the future... Enjoy today tomorrow can only be worse

Smudger

Re: Setting up a new business
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2019, 11:28:07 pm »
that my friend is a question ONLY YOU can answer

I wish you well either way

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk