UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

how to fix a generator into the van for gutter jobs days?

<< < (2/2)

SB Cleaning:

--- Quote from: The Jester of Wibbly on June 22, 2019, 05:31:58 pm ---Use customers elec

--- End quote ---
Sod messing about with gennys ;D

I have always used customers electric with no problems.

Richard iSparkle:

--- Quote from: SB Cleaning on June 23, 2019, 03:34:02 pm ---
--- Quote from: The Jester of Wibbly on June 22, 2019, 05:31:58 pm ---Use customers elec

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

the issue with that is you need the customer to be home, and that means you have to schedule around them

if we have a genny with us we can book as many clears in as we like on a day and are not bound to a time frame set by customers.

Dave Willis:
Shouldn’t be too difficult to bolt it through the floor if you wanted too but attaching it to cargo eyes would be the obvious choice. Just ratchet strap the frame. Just wondering.................. what holds it in place when your driving at the moment  :o

SB Cleaning:

--- Quote from: Richard iSparkle on June 23, 2019, 10:11:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: SB Cleaning on June 23, 2019, 03:34:02 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

the issue with that is you need the customer to be home, and that means you have to schedule around them

if we have a genny with us we can book as many clears in as we like on a day and are not bound to a time frame set by customers.

--- End quote ---
Why do you need the customer to be at home ;D

Most households these days have got leccy sockets outside, I have had a few whi haven't and they either left a extension hanging out the window for me or left garage open.

No need for gennys ;D

Ascjim:
Your geny shouldn't be moving. Maybe checking the Idle speed may help?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version