Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

robbo333

Re: My New Custom built window cleaning tank
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2019, 01:43:33 pm »
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

nathankaye

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2019, 02:51:13 pm »

Yep, quick n easy.... No messing around 😂😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Re: Custom built window tank
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2019, 03:12:14 pm »
Mark, think the shows you put together are great and again I'm taking someone to this year's show to help them get kitted out.

However,, why this random post?

Said with absolute conviction from Mr Waffle himself   ;D :o

Some people are desperate to climb up some people's behind it's unbelievably sad......

So many on here don't like H-man and his posts of his videos, rightly or wrongly amd many call for a ban.
Yet, Mark has done the same,  there's nothing but a link to his video and even the video is about his tank.
There's no getting involved in any other threads, the same has Hman.   Now I'm not trumping up Hman, but what's good for the goose n all of that.

So stop with the sucking up and trying to pick fault with my comments

Nathan the title to Marks post is     My New Custom built window cleaning tank     then below is the video link,

You're saying there's nothing but a link to his video.

And by the way i was not sucking up to anyone, i thought your comment     " However,, why this random post? "

was unnecessarily rude !!!!!!!
Yep, me too. Why does Mark need to waffle in a thread ? the video speaks for itself. You're either interested in it or move on. Same as for H mans posts - you already know pretty much what its going to consist of. Don't like it ? oh boo hoo, so what ? its just the internet.

Stoots

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2019, 06:54:44 pm »
Title of the thread should read

"More pointless faff bought by bored window cleaner"

I know a lot of you chaps earn decent money but you must blow half of it on the latest seats, heaters, poles, tanks and reels etc. oh and get it on finance to boot.....

Hobbyists some of you

mark m

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2019, 07:11:53 pm »
I got the tank made for me from this company  http://www.theplastictankcompany.co.uk/ the only reason I got the tank made is I could not find a tank with the measurement I needed because at the back I need to carry a steam machine and other bits which fit nicely into the size I have got left 

Frankybadboy

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2019, 07:42:16 pm »
I got the tank made for me from this company  http://www.theplastictankcompany.co.uk/ the only reason I got the tank made is I could not find a tank with the measurement I needed because at the back I need to carry a steam machine and other bits which fit nicely into the size I have got left
this isnt nothing to do with the chap shargill ? if that was his name from Swindon ?

Frankybadboy

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2019, 07:44:22 pm »

mark m

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2019, 03:09:29 pm »
this isnt nothing to do with the chap shargill ? if that was his name from Swindon ?

No mate i dont think steve scargill makes tanks now for the window cleaning industry

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2019, 04:44:48 pm »
How much did it cost mark if you dont mind me asking?

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2019, 12:17:37 pm »
Bump for Mark :)

mark m

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2019, 08:23:50 pm »
we had a little deal 

simon w

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2019, 06:47:20 pm »

No mate i dont think steve scargill makes tanks now for the window cleaning industry

Yes they do. the company has new owners but Steve is still with them. Here is a link to the new website. I had a phone call from the new owner on Friday and they are happy to take orders for W-F-P tanks from window cleaners. 

www.toolcraft.co.uk/plastic-fabrication/plastic-fabrication.htm

Splash & dash

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2019, 10:44:38 pm »

Yes he does he has just made me two tanks first class job to he now works for a firm called Toolcraft plastics Swindon I would thoroughly recommend them custom made tanks with sloping bottoms built in site gauges , vented lids , two outlets per tank , they will build anything you want to your specification , took a couple of weeks from order and deposit being paid to them being ready for collection .

s.w.c

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2019, 08:57:44 am »
sweet set up it's more satisfying building you own tank to your own design, I did mine 8 years ago I found a company that made horse box water tanks , after several phone call the design and measurement . it was one of the most satisfying things I did and at same time I was lucky to be field testing and bouncing ideas around with Alex , it's been best 8 years of my life I enjoy tinkering hobby,

Tom-01

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2019, 12:02:34 pm »
Do the guys who make the tanks fit them as well? If not where did you go to get it fitted?

Thanks
Tom

Splash & dash

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2019, 02:40:10 pm »
Do the guys who make the tanks fit them as well? If not where did you go to get it fitted?

Thanks
Tom

I don’t think they do fit them the system I have ime fitting it myself into a trailer as it’s for softwashing

Tom-01

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2019, 02:53:33 pm »

Thanks
Tom

That's cool. Would you be able to show some pictures of your system when completed?

Thanks
Tom

I don’t think they do fit them the system I have ime fitting it myself into a trailer as it’s for softwashing

Splash & dash

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2019, 09:56:39 pm »

Thanks
Tom

That's cool. Would you be able to show some pictures of your system when completed?

Thanks
Tom

This is a softwashing system Ime building there are two 300 ltr tanks with sloping bottoms going towards the outlets so the tanks will self drain completely  , they also have opaque level gauges built in , and vented lids in each tank