Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Re: Record hot day tommorow.
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2019, 10:06:23 am »
Drinking hot drinks on a hot day dressed in a black logo’d Polo top , black shorts , black socks and I take it black shoes .... ffs 😂😂

I thought some of you have been in the army etc and others wanted to weight train to be better/stronger than the average man, yet out comes a little bit of sunshine and you all melt 😂😂
So my uniform is mostly black, I work in the rain and sunny days, and use a brush heavier than you dare to do,   and you want to poke fun at the one who does whilst your melting even thinking about it
😂😂😂

Grow some and man up
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dry Clean

« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2019, 10:38:13 am »
Drinking hot drinks on a hot day dressed in a black logo’d Polo top , black shorts , black socks and I take it black shoes .... ffs 😂😂

I thought some of you have been in the army etc and others wanted to weight train to be better/stronger than the average man, yet out comes a little bit of sunshine and you all melt 😂😂
So my uniform is mostly black, I work in the rain and sunny days, and use a brush heavier than you dare to do,   and you want to poke fun at the one who does whilst your melting even thinking about it
😂😂😂

Grow some and man up

Shrek

« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2019, 11:18:24 am »
Can’t believe your comparing yourself to the military 😂

nathankaye

« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2019, 11:27:15 am »
Nathan,

Hot drinks do not cool you down on a hot humid day! Stop thinking they do! You character!

I'm guessing not everyone can see through the crazy comments and have a 😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk