Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Simon Trapani

Re: How did we ever get by,,,,,,,, without.......
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2019, 01:33:38 pm »
Nathan you just quoted!

Don Kee

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2019, 02:37:03 pm »
KS did on this thread, but maybe I should start athread on the subject because its a constant irritation on every thread, where the person who responses, virtually straight after the post they are responding to, will "quote" the post first and then the person after will do so.  There can be pages, consisting of endless quotes being duplicated needlessly (especially when using your phone for the internet)

People could find endless sentences, containing waffle with no gramma, no spaces between words or paragraphs, irritating to read.

For someone that spouts about peoples “negativity”, this is a very hypocritical post...

nathankaye

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2019, 02:52:55 pm »
Don Key, that's the whole idea ;D
Take a look through the threads/subjects and it will become clear. That's why many haven't commented I'm suspecting
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

zesty

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2019, 04:47:28 pm »
Nathan, is wc more of an obssession /  hobby for you ?  By your own admission cold water cleans and cleans well. That's good enough for me. Warm supple hoses and less scrubbing on some bird poop is not going to earn me any more money vs the expenditure for its luxury.  There are some great advancements, the univalve being one of them. But don't you still like to  attach yourself to hose pipe and faff about with a metal tap  that leaks and makes you look like you've wet yourself ?

It’s defo a hobby for him. When people make videos for things that don’t need improving, you know it’s a hobby. Like H man.

They just love window cleaning faff!

Hot water is good though. I will give him that.

Slacky

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2019, 04:56:33 pm »
Water viscosity - don't give me that bollocks.

We're pumping water water through hose-pipes, not trying to ensure fat gits veins are kept free of cholesterol.

P @ F

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2019, 05:19:13 pm »
This is top stuff , we used to only argue about hot in the winter , now it’s become an all year Olympic event  ;D ;D ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

P @ F

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2019, 05:21:47 pm »
Gas grabbed a Bronze
Immersions got Silver
Diesel romped home with Gold  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2019, 05:31:27 pm »

We're pumping water water through hose-pipes, not trying to ensure fat gits veins are kept free of cholesterol.

when i was cold water only i used to have to turn my pump up to near max to get a decent flow at the jets during the cold winter months,with hot water i dont have to,its gushing out on 45 on my controller.....
price higher/work harder!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2019, 05:31:53 pm »
Gas grabbed a Bronze
Immersions got Silver
Diesel romped home with Gold  ;D

He did not! I'm not that way inclined.  :o
It's a game of three halves!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2019, 05:32:44 pm »

when i was cold water only i used to have to turn my pump up to near max to get a decent flow at the jets during the cold winter months,with hot water i dont have to,its gushing out on 45 on my controller.....

Is that only down to viscosity or because the pipes are warm they flex wider?
It's a game of three halves!

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2019, 05:37:42 pm »

both........ask anyone with an RO system........its slower during the colder months due to stiffer hose and cold water(its more viscous when your water temperature drops)......
price higher/work harder!

robbo333

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2019, 06:21:44 pm »

There is nothing wrong with my veins!
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Dry Clean

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2019, 11:03:19 pm »

both........ask anyone with an RO system........its slower during the colder months due to stiffer hose and cold water(its more viscous when your water temperature drops)......

Who cares turn your pump up a little, its just a pity you cant buy common sense, for some on here it really would be money well spent.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2019, 12:25:10 am »
Can you guys, stop with the needless quoting. Take it that people are reading the last several posts at least and will be able to figure out what your response is for.

Ks cleaning,,,,,,, (see its easy, you posted and so u know what you wrote unless you have a memory of a ten Yr old,,,,,,,,, see how I didn't need to "quote" it.
The fact I've been on hot water for over a year,  non stop can make you disillusional as ones have accused before. Therefore, a fair trial was needed.
😂😂 Or are you insinuating that I do actually prefer cold water over hot and that's why it went on for Sooo long?   Hhhhmmmm I did not consider that, perhaps I did....... Now you've got me confused
Sorry for quoting Nathan, but you forgot to close brackets! Just sayin.

Slacky

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2019, 07:59:40 am »

When I’m able to see the difference in water viscosity I’ll believe you Daz, like you can with honey. Until that point I cant say I’ve ever seen water behave as if its gloopy or thickened, especially because of the temperature.

Youre doing your regular thing chap, trying to justify your life’s decisions to others so you can convince yourself.

Ooooooog

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2019, 08:06:02 am »
If hot water expands, can you clean more houses with it?

Slacky

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2019, 08:28:06 am »
It doesnt, it contracts.

P @ F

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2019, 10:35:53 am »
So it will clean less houses in winter than in summer.
That’s lucky as the days are shorter

P @ F

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2019, 10:38:37 am »
I forgot to  :D :D

P @ F

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2019, 10:41:32 am »
I can get a smaller 350 tank now then as I will be carrying less  ;D