Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark m

Slacky

Re: Custom built window tank for viewing goldfish.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 10:45:09 pm »
I thought it was a tank with a window in it!

nathankaye

Re: Custom built window tank
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 12:11:39 am »
Mark, think the shows you put together are great and again I'm taking someone to this year's show to help them get kitted out.

However,, why this random post?
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

deeege

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 06:51:13 am »
Mark, think the shows you put together are great and again I'm taking someone to this year's show to help them get kitted out.

How ironic Nathan.  ::)roll
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

nathankaye

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 07:40:30 am »

How ironic Nathan.  ::)roll

Yep, I know ur a fan  deege 😁
Yet a random post with just a link to his vid, without anything else nor commenting on any other threads etc etc due to being busy with his mag, events n other things.
But Hman has been told the same, not just to post links to his vids and nothing else, but this is allowed? Equality n all, regardless of content
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

robbo333

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 08:50:06 am »
Very nice setup, well thought out.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

mark m

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2019, 10:25:27 am »

I am not sure if you watched my video but it is a video of my new window cleaning tank i am having built, i thought it might help people with a few ideas

mark m

Re: Custom built window tank for viewing goldfish.
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2019, 10:27:19 am »
I thought it was a tank with a window in it!

sorry I changed the name now

lal

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2019, 05:15:36 pm »

Said with absolute conviction from Mr Waffle himself   ;D :o

nathankaye

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2019, 06:28:22 pm »

Some people are desperate to climb up some people's behind it's unbelievably sad......

So many on here don't like H-man and his posts of his videos, rightly or wrongly amd many call for a ban.
Yet, Mark has done the same,  there's nothing but a link to his video and even the video is about his tank.
There's no getting involved in any other threads, the same has Hman.   Now I'm not trumping up Hman, but what's good for the goose n all of that.

So stop with the sucking up and trying to pick fault with my comments 
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

Re: My New Custom built window cleaning tank
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2019, 06:29:57 pm »
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

High-Tower

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2019, 06:44:12 pm »
Looks great mark, I’m planning something similar for my van. What kind of price was it? And how do you find having the weight at the back of the van? Does it make the back end sag?

Smudger

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2019, 06:50:23 pm »
NK -are you the number six or  number 4 ?

if you wish to be picky, and I know you are - one video of a custom tank is a far cry from 384 videos of bits of melted plastic pipe and cable ties - also I don't believe Mark has made statements about his tank being ergonomic and employer should "DO THIS" otherwise your employees will sue you

If I have the correct Mark, does he or does he not organise shows and events ? - thereby adding something the window cleaning community as a whole ?

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

lal

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2019, 06:57:39 pm »

Some people are desperate to climb up some people's behind it's unbelievably sad......

So many on here don't like H-man and his posts of his videos, rightly or wrongly amd many call for a ban.
Yet, Mark has done the same,  there's nothing but a link to his video and even the video is about his tank.
There's no getting involved in any other threads, the same has Hman.   Now I'm not trumping up Hman, but what's good for the goose n all of that.

Nathan the title to Marks post is     My New Custom built window cleaning tank     then below is the video link,

You're saying there's nothing but a link to his video.

And by the way i was not sucking up to anyone, i thought your comment     " However,, why this random post? "

was unnecessarily rude !!!!!!!

Frankybadboy

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2019, 08:35:19 pm »
very good mark can you give me details on who and where it was made please
 ;)

nathankaye

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 09:34:29 pm »
NK -are you the number six or  number 4 ?

if you wish to be picky, and I know you are - one video of a custom tank is a far cry from 384 videos of bits of melted plastic pipe and cable ties - also I don't believe Mark has made statements about his tank being ergonomic and employer should "DO THIS" otherwise your employees will sue you

If I have the correct Mark, does he or does he not organise shows and events ? - thereby adding something the window cleaning community as a whole ?

Darran

Yes, absolutely the right Mark....... Many, myself included have benefited from the shows and many, many videos over the years on improving things, ie the DIY trolley.

My comment isn't against Mark as a character or as a person.
Simply asking why?   Ie on his trolley vids etc etc , they are very clearly aimed at showing ideas of what you can do and the dialogue suits.
Also his mag (if you guys have seen them etc) are the same.
However, this video is not, in my opinion which I believe I can have, feels like its not done or portrayed in such manner and as people's comme ts show, by coming to what they believe, his defense, which isn't required (by the way), simply because its Mark who's done so much for the industry and we salute you sir!

Haha, Lee P does the same and many revolt against him as they portray him as bigging himself up! 
(I mention Lee,  in the same manner so you lot don't start posting rubbish about being jealous etc etc, which it has absolutely nothing to do with it.   Simply saying many on here (ciu forum) , in my opinion have double standards.    Just another reason why SO, so many people opt to read rather than the same, what, 10 - 20 individuals who actually interact on this forum)
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Slacky

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 10:00:21 pm »
Gordon Bennett.  Do you lot not have something you dont have to have a domestic about?

G Griffin

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 11:26:10 pm »
Isn't a tank a too big for window cleaning?
I suppose you could squirt water out of the gun though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

jonboywalton75

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 11:55:46 pm »
A tank would be ideal for me, especially with no controller
What a great flow I'd get👍

Smudger

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2019, 09:59:35 am »
someone did post pictures of an riot control tank with water gun a long time ago - certainly get the job done - but maybe not as fast as Daz and his hot water system  ;D

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

robbo333

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2019, 01:43:33 pm »
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

nathankaye

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2019, 02:51:13 pm »

Yep, quick n easy.... No messing around 😂😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2019, 03:12:14 pm »

Nathan the title to Marks post is     My New Custom built window cleaning tank     then below is the video link,

You're saying there's nothing but a link to his video.

And by the way i was not sucking up to anyone, i thought your comment     " However,, why this random post? "

was unnecessarily rude !!!!!!!
Yep, me too. Why does Mark need to waffle in a thread ? the video speaks for itself. You're either interested in it or move on. Same as for H mans posts - you already know pretty much what its going to consist of. Don't like it ? oh boo hoo, so what ? its just the internet.

Stoots

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2019, 06:54:44 pm »
Title of the thread should read

"More pointless faff bought by bored window cleaner"

I know a lot of you chaps earn decent money but you must blow half of it on the latest seats, heaters, poles, tanks and reels etc. oh and get it on finance to boot.....

Hobbyists some of you

mark m

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2019, 07:11:53 pm »
I got the tank made for me from this company  http://www.theplastictankcompany.co.uk/ the only reason I got the tank made is I could not find a tank with the measurement I needed because at the back I need to carry a steam machine and other bits which fit nicely into the size I have got left 

Frankybadboy

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2019, 07:42:16 pm »
I got the tank made for me from this company  http://www.theplastictankcompany.co.uk/ the only reason I got the tank made is I could not find a tank with the measurement I needed because at the back I need to carry a steam machine and other bits which fit nicely into the size I have got left
this isnt nothing to do with the chap shargill ? if that was his name from Swindon ?

Frankybadboy

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2019, 07:44:22 pm »

mark m

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2019, 03:09:29 pm »
this isnt nothing to do with the chap shargill ? if that was his name from Swindon ?

No mate i dont think steve scargill makes tanks now for the window cleaning industry

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2019, 04:44:48 pm »
How much did it cost mark if you dont mind me asking?

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2019, 12:17:37 pm »
Bump for Mark :)

mark m

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2019, 08:23:50 pm »
we had a little deal 

simon w

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2019, 06:47:20 pm »

No mate i dont think steve scargill makes tanks now for the window cleaning industry

Yes they do. the company has new owners but Steve is still with them. Here is a link to the new website. I had a phone call from the new owner on Friday and they are happy to take orders for W-F-P tanks from window cleaners. 

www.toolcraft.co.uk/plastic-fabrication/plastic-fabrication.htm

Splash & dash

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2019, 10:44:38 pm »

Yes he does he has just made me two tanks first class job to he now works for a firm called Toolcraft plastics Swindon I would thoroughly recommend them custom made tanks with sloping bottoms built in site gauges , vented lids , two outlets per tank , they will build anything you want to your specification , took a couple of weeks from order and deposit being paid to them being ready for collection .

s.w.c

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2019, 08:57:44 am »
sweet set up it's more satisfying building you own tank to your own design, I did mine 8 years ago I found a company that made horse box water tanks , after several phone call the design and measurement . it was one of the most satisfying things I did and at same time I was lucky to be field testing and bouncing ideas around with Alex , it's been best 8 years of my life I enjoy tinkering hobby,

Tom-01

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2019, 12:02:34 pm »
Do the guys who make the tanks fit them as well? If not where did you go to get it fitted?

Thanks
Tom

Splash & dash

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2019, 02:40:10 pm »
Do the guys who make the tanks fit them as well? If not where did you go to get it fitted?

Thanks
Tom

I don’t think they do fit them the system I have ime fitting it myself into a trailer as it’s for softwashing

Tom-01

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2019, 02:53:33 pm »

Thanks
Tom

That's cool. Would you be able to show some pictures of your system when completed?

Thanks
Tom

I don’t think they do fit them the system I have ime fitting it myself into a trailer as it’s for softwashing

Splash & dash

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2019, 09:56:39 pm »

Thanks
Tom

That's cool. Would you be able to show some pictures of your system when completed?

Thanks
Tom

This is a softwashing system Ime building there are two 300 ltr tanks with sloping bottoms going towards the outlets so the tanks will self drain completely  , they also have opaque level gauges built in , and vented lids in each tank