Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kwok

Santoemma Elite
« on: July 16, 2019, 12:04:51 pm »
Hi Everyone
I'm new and just joined this forum
I saw a used cheap Santoemma Elite self contained machine on Ebay and interested to buy it as it is the right size and can be split up into 2 sections as I do a lot of flat cleans. At the moment I have a Prochem and really struggling to take up to flats, sometimes 3rd floor. I always buy my machines used or parts not working and change everything inside or modifying the machine as been doing it for years. Don't believe on buying a brand new unit for thousands of £ when I can pick them up for a few hundreds.
I'm thinking of stripping and and removing the self contained brush, motor and components. I'm looking to fit a 7.2 high lift vac and a 220psi pump if possible then it will be my ideal machine.
Does anyone know if there's space inside for this big vac ?
Appreciate for any info, thanks

john martin

Re: Santoemma Elite New
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 08:50:50 pm »
I think your making life hard for yourself going for any single vac machine ,   i know you dont want to spend ( invest ) in good equiptment , but id bet if you had a machine like the new twin 6.6 miniflex with 400psi , together with a good inline heater , you would be going through your EOT jobs at a much faster and easier rate , with better results .
I would try and get good lightweight twin vac system working , if you found a used ashbys sensei  ...  preferably a  newer one with the 220 pump and higher power motor ....  the sensei has an exhaust  port on the back to connect a booster .... the booster could be ashbys own booster ...or the airflex 6.6 booster pod ...  or one you make yourself  .