Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: Any loosing to brexit? Residential
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2019, 05:22:22 pm »
Just picked up 30 Asda stores! Boom!

Is this because the Poles are leaving ?

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Splash & dash

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2019, 06:01:35 pm »
Just picked up 30 Asda stores! Boom!

Is this because the Poles are leaving ?

Darran

It’s probably a solar panel contract no one apart from solar Steve would want to do it 😂😂😂😂

Missing Link

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2019, 07:53:29 pm »
I nearly lost one simply because I told the customer I voted for Brexit which meant she's got a racist, alt right, Nazi-gammon window cleaner who she doesn't really like now (she's of Italian heritage).

She's putting up with me - I suspect - because she believes all the other window cleaners are Brexit voting racists too.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

G Griffin

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2019, 11:34:16 pm »
I nearly lost one simply because I told the customer I voted for Brexit which meant she's got a racist, alt right, Nazi-gammon window cleaner who she doesn't really like now (she's of Italian heritage).

She's putting up with me - I suspect - because she believes all the other window cleaners are Brexit voting racists too.
Doesn't really like now?
Why did you tell her? Forget that- I know that answer- why do you think you told her?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Missing Link

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2019, 10:27:29 pm »
Doesn't really like now?
Why did you tell her? Forget that- I know that answer- why do you think you told her?

I told her because we were discussing Brexit.  She's a customer, but I've known her for years because she's in the local running club too.

Privately educated, married to a bloke who is a top rate tax payer (I know because he told me); she's just one of those self-entitled types.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

G Griffin

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2019, 11:33:22 pm »
Doesn't really like now?

I told her because we were discussing Brexit.  She's a customer, but I've known her for years because she's in the local running club too.

Privately educated, married to a bloke who is a top rate tax payer (I know because he told me); she's just one of those self-entitled types.
They sound like a pair of modded.
Did she tell you that she didn't like you?
I bet it was a relief, if she did.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Slacky

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2019, 07:59:00 am »
If she's in the local running club how come you haven't posted up surreptitiously taken pics of her arse yet?

You normally do.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2019, 08:37:20 am »
If she's in the local running club how come you haven't posted up surreptitiously taken pics of her arse yet?

You normally do.

How do you know he hasn't?
It's a game of three halves!

Slacky

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2019, 08:43:16 am »
He has?

Oh, that's just terrible. Those poor women. Honestly. There should be a law against that kind of thing.

G Griffin

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2019, 09:23:25 am »

You normally do.
;D
That might be the reason she doesn't like him and he thinks he being politically persecuted.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐