This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

p1w1

Re: Still waiting on my new van
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2019, 10:57:29 pm »
Nice one!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2019, 08:48:01 am »
To KS Cleaning ... Happy 50th anniversary of the first men to land on the moon.
It's a game of three halves!

Simon Trapani

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2019, 09:06:23 am »
Nice one KS. Glad you got it sorted. Can’t believe you’re still gonna buy a Ford after all that though!

We got two new shape Vivaros. Can’t really fault them.

ronaldo

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2019, 11:48:43 am »
I had to wait 9 weeks for a drivers door for a Transit  after one of my customers reversed into it. They said there were none in the country I didn’t believe them and rang around they were right. When I’m late now getting to a job I just blame Brexit as well.
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

KS Cleaning

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2019, 11:32:32 pm »
Update... I collected my new van on Thursday, absolutely delighted with it. So after all the rental vans, courtesy vans, having to reject a brand new van due to defective paintwork, I am finally in a position to get my van sign written and my system fitted. The van that I rejected is currently advertised for sale by the gang/dealership at more than what I paid for it as a factory order, despite it now having nearly 700 miles on it and 1 former keeper😲

zesty

« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2019, 07:24:18 am »
Update... I collected my new van on Thursday, absolutely delighted with it. So after all the rental vans, courtesy vans, having to reject a brand new van due to defective paintwork, I am finally in a position to get my van sign written and my system fitted. The van that I rejected is currently advertised for sale by the gang/dealership at more than what I paid for it as a factory order, despite it now having nearly 700 miles on it and 1 former keeper😲

Keep us updated on the van mate, I’ll be upgrading from a 2013 custom to the new mk2 one at some point in the future, be good to know how you find it!