This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Caramel13

Cleaning Services
« on: April 28, 2019, 02:49:50 pm »
I have a huge basement. It has a lot of stuff from old furniture, tools to unwanted scrapes. I’m sure there are many things in there which can prove to be useful. I have been thinking of selling a few of the things. Now I am in need of it as I could use up any money that I can get. One day I tried dusting everything but ended up sneezing all day. I am thinking of dusting up that place, selling whatever items that I can find either to scrape or some secondhand goods store and dump rest of the things. Then I want to renovate the basement such a way that it can also be used as a living space. My wife has asked me to get help from house cleaning services xxxxin Mississauga. I hope that those lads would help me. I am not sure if they will take such a small contract. If not maybe I will get the entire house dusted and polished. If you guys could suggest me some affordable cleaning services then that would be great. Thank you

Smudger

Re: Cleaning Services
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 04:34:24 pm »
Might have a slight problem there,  the majority of this board is UK based

you could try a post on the window cleaning board - some on there have US contacts

best regards
Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Mike Halliday

Re: Cleaning Services
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 06:15:48 am »
This is just spam hiding a link In a post,  let’s hope a mod doesn’t see it and alter the link so it doesn’t work ;D
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk