Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Prices! How do u do it?
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2019, 09:57:52 am »
I've enjoyed a long wknd off work, plus the numerous bank Holidays during the month of May.
Eh?
Numerous - as in more than one and less than three  😀

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2019, 10:01:37 am »
I keep things simple and rounded up. Jobs priced starting at £10 and going up in increments of 5. I don't go counting windows etc. I just have a knack now of knowing  how long a job will take and what I want for it.

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2019, 03:14:55 pm »
I've enjoyed a long wknd off work, plus the numerous bank Holidays during the month of May.
Eh?
Oh, good.
I thought I was getting short changed 😄.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

nathankaye

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2019, 04:15:24 pm »
Eh?
Oh, good.

OK, slight exaggeration, but in my defense, take into account half terms and ur kids off school, it feels like an endless amount of times off, including being off work.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Shrek

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2019, 04:37:05 pm »
Eh?
Oh, good.

OK, slight exaggeration, but in my defense, take into account half terms and ur kids off school, it feels like an endless amount of times off, including being off work.

You do take a lot of time off don’t you- is there not enough customers to highly recommend one ☝️ so one can build their round? Maybe get some advice from that newbie James Pryor - he gained 30 customers super quick!  :D

nathankaye

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2019, 04:53:29 pm »
Some want to think within the confines of the norm. Others like Lee for instances think bigger and outside the box.
You lot like to say what can't be done, that you don't consider the possibilities of what can be done.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

G Griffin

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2019, 04:59:08 pm »
Eh?
Oh, good.

Fair enough but it's not as bad as Easter or the summer holidays.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

G Griffin

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2019, 04:59:53 pm »
Eh?
Oh, good.

You do take a lot of time off don’t you- is there not enough customers to highly recommend one ☝️ so one can build their round? Maybe get some advice from that newbie James Pryor - he gained 30 customers super quick!  :D
Styles?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

nathankaye

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2019, 05:14:29 pm »
But, guys, this thread isn't about me or how I price. There's been mention of pricing on a number of threads or price per hour etc etc and there are a number of new ones active on here or just reading from the safe distance of their screen so they don't get ribbed on here.  The thread is just to give different ideas and variations and not just one person's view.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Shrek

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2019, 05:41:49 pm »
Eh?
Oh, good.

Styles?

That’s the one ☝️

James Styles

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2019, 12:52:09 am »
Eh?
Oh, good.

Styles?

8)