Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slacky

Invoicing with Aworka
« on: April 16, 2019, 07:58:46 pm »
Is it possible with Aworka to email multiple recipients?

TIA

Matt

Simon Trapani

Re: Invoicing with Aworka
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 09:13:32 pm »
Yes. Separate the email addresses with a comma & a space.

Slacky

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 10:05:48 pm »
Excellent.  Thankyou. Just tried and it does indeed work.

Much appreciated.

David Beecroft

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 08:24:54 am »
Not clear on what you’re both talking about. I can’t seem to find a function on Aworka that allows me to email except invoices and go cardless. Can I send multiple customers messages such as “ we’ Going to be a week late due to illness “ ???

Simon Trapani

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 09:02:48 am »
Slacky was talking invoicing.

If you want to send customers messages via email you can do that for free through aworka.

Personally I prefer texts through Textmarketer incorporated into aworka for that.

David Beecroft

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 09:48:40 am »
Slacky was talking invoicing.

If you want to send customers messages via email you can do that for free through aworka.

Personally I prefer texts through Textmarketer incorporated into aworka for that.
Yes but can I email multiple customers at once?

johnwillan

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 10:56:44 am »
Not clear on what you’re both talking about. I can’t seem to find a function on Aworka that allows me to email except invoices and go cardless. Can I send multiple customers messages such as “ we’ Going to be a week late due to illness “ ???

Yes you can:
Jobs>select customers>send messages (drop down at bottom of page)>select template (create your own)>choose time and method (email)> send messages

David Beecroft

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 01:48:11 pm »
Thanks 👍

David Beecroft

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 04:27:14 pm »

Yes you can:
Jobs>select customers>send messages (drop down at bottom of page)>select template (create your own)>choose time and method (email)> send messages
Tried finding these steps without success, no drop down at the bottom of my page?

Simon Trapani

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 09:17:23 pm »
You need to have configured your email smtp settings with the aworka messages settings.