This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

H MAN

Gave the water fed pad a go today.
Found that using 2mm pencil jets on this.
Was more then enough to clean the glass.
No need to use more water then you have to.
https://youtu.be/K-qoF9-g

Forum Admin

Re: Tried water fed pad with 2mm pencil jets today save water.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 09:33:07 am »
Hi Herman, your posts are becoming a little repetitive pointing people to your Youtube videos, I have looked through your back posts and they're all the same.

What is the reason for posting as you do, what is your goal?

H MAN

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 10:55:42 am »
Ok sorry to hear this.
Everything we have put up is to help people with window cleaning.
Including DIY ideas / projects to rectify and modify there tools.
And doing a video is the best way to this.
Many of videos these are to the point keeping it short and sweet.
Not like some people that seem to stretch there videos out in most cases have a 30 second introduction.
Before they even start.
Also know there the people here not to interested which is fair enough they do not have to watch.
But there are other people that are interested.
This is what the forum is all about isn't??
Not trying to disrupt /banter a post  because they not interested what they read or see??
(I have looked through your back posts and they're all the same.)
Thinking you mean they related to window cleaning?
Now not trying to direct you to our YouTube Channel.
But if you have a look you will see there's over 300 videos done over 11 years all related to window cleaning one way of other.

Forum Admin

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 11:06:25 am »
Hi Herman, this is fair enough, we had several posts reported and I just wanted to give you the opportunity to explain, which you have so that's fine.

As with all forums with a large audience some posts will be for some and not for others.

Thanks, have a great day.

H MAN

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 11:13:07 am »
Hi Herman, this is fair enough, we had several posts reported and I just wanted to give you the opportunity to explain, which you have so that's fine.

As with all forums with a large audience some posts will be for some and not for others.

Thanks, have a great day.

No problems you have a good one also. :)

Stoots

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 11:52:37 am »
Well

That's about it!

H MAN

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 02:15:45 pm »
Had someone ask me on FB,
Is there a reason for cutting it in half Herman?
Wouldn't a full pad work just as well and be easier to make water fed?

My reply:  That’s a good question have tried a full pad.
But found that using half pad works better because less area on surface.
You get better scrubbing power with less pressure.
So it cleans faster easier with less pressure especially good on higher windows.

tlwcs

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 03:29:51 pm »
Hi admin, I was one of the people who complained.
Doesn’t H man have a website where you can buy he’s modifications? (I haven’t clicked on one of his videos for a while, so I’m not sure.) If he does sell should he not be classed as a supplier and pay their rate?
Was there a guy who modified kit, was it Matt? Who had to leave here for helping shiners save money by diy ing kit. It’s seems double standards.
I have nothing against H man, I don’t know him, but other than spammy links to his YouTube page, he brings nothing else. A bit like me without the spamming 😁

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 05:02:40 pm »
I have asked HMAN on numerous occasions if I can buy his swivel connections and he's NEVER offered to sell me one yet- so he's either a genuine chap with only good intentions or the worst salesman in the world! I am inclined to believe the former. 👍
Comfortably Numb!

Forum Admin

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2019, 05:11:08 pm »
I don't believe there is any breach of forum rules regarding advertising as there is no financial gain from our members.

davids3511

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2019, 05:27:29 pm »
Doesn’t H man have a website where you can buy he’s modifications? (I haven’t clicked on one of his videos for a while, so I’m not sure.) If he does sell should he not be classed as a supplier and pay their rate?
Was there a guy who modified kit, was it Matt? Who had to leave here for helping shiners save money by diy ing kit. It’s seems double standards.
I have nothing against H man, I don’t know him, but other than spammy links to his YouTube page, he brings nothing else. A bit like me without the spamming 😁

What a numpty! Edit: Numpty is NOT the word I originally used. tlwcs efforts to have hman kicked off deserves a far stronger expletive.

Dave Willis

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2019, 06:58:55 pm »
I thought about using a wf pad years ago. I thought that because it wasn’t self cleaning that should a bit of grit stick to the pad there was a strong chance of scratching a lot of glass.  :o

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2019, 07:49:11 pm »
Sometimes seeing in a short youtube video is far easier than all the guff and waffle some spout on here. Leave H man alone.

tlwcs .......Spam ?......... jeez, you can see H mans the poster, you don't need to click on it or the youtube link if its going to inconvenience you that much. Get a life.

Phil J

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2019, 08:05:03 pm »
Come on tlwcs,
Do what I do and don't even bother with Herman's posts! He's just trying to be helpful.

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2019, 08:25:22 pm »
So why complain ?
I'd sooner read H mans posts on his ideas, good or bad , than hear about how much some blokes 5 star holiday has cost .

robbo333

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2019, 09:01:43 pm »
Personally, i'm not a fan of H Man.

But he has the same right to be here as everyone else.

I actually find his videos are excellent. Short and to the point, without all the waffle.

He doesn't ask to you buy anything, and actually shows you how to do it yourself.

If you don't like it, then just don't click on it! Simple. You don't go into a Supermarket, pick up something you don't like and start complaining about it. If you're not interested, just skip it.

As I said, I'm not a fan, but he takes time out to put stuff on you tube.  Ironically, perhaps we need more people like him.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

SB Cleaning

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2019, 11:29:36 pm »
Has anyone tried one of his ideas ??? ;D

Splash & dash

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2019, 11:34:04 pm »

Errr no most of them are years out of date

H MAN

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2019, 11:57:54 pm »

Errr no most of them are years out of date

Like these we did 5 years ago??
Regarding the angled swivel on brush.
And yes someone has tried this idea.
In fact there selling them there in the UK.
https://youtu.be/uakV_i4y3aU

Take notice this has a quick Lock connected to it.
https://youtu.be/MTfeUn_AGZM

Did these 6 years ago.
https://youtu.be/nlPHgm03MVc

Wonder where Unger got idea for there pole tip.
https://youtu.be/pYC53TYeiDk

zesty

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2019, 07:56:30 am »
Got no issue with H man, I don’t personally use any of his inventions, but that’s not to say others don’t.

If we keep pushing people away, this forum will be dead.

For the people who complained about him, why bother? Why not just ignore his posts and crack on?

It’s good to have a real mix of people on this forum, sometimes I feel like the agenda is to push away everyone who doesn’t fit into the one man band standard window cleaner box.

H mans loves to fiddle with his tools - and that’s ok. He’s helping some out, let’s leave him be 👍🏼