This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

M & C Window Cleaning

Re: What distance do you travel to work
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2019, 09:42:36 am »
Like Rayleigh Window Cleaning Services, due to the fact I've been working in this job a long time (since 1976) mine is an unusual round.
Back then it was a job not a lot of people liked doing so it was easy to build a round and I still have some of those early customers.

Currently, about 1% of my work is 1 mile from where I live, the remaining 99% is within 1/3 mile from where I live. Using a trolley, one day's work can be done from my home without moving my car. You can imagine the ridiculously low mileage my work vehicle does. Some years I only fill it with fuel three times. Every time I refuel I have to go looking for the fuel cap because I can't remember where it is. :D
We have a choice! We can do one or the other, the opposite, both, or neither depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Stoots

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2019, 08:00:46 pm »
90 % withing 7 miles

the others are 40 mins away in a different area, simply because i got bored of my area. Its quite nice having a bit of a drive on a morning occasionally.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2019, 07:06:15 pm »
i get a nose bleed is i got to go further than 3miles  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D