Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Timmy Boy

Excentr 43 at the cleaning show compared to the sprayborg
« on: March 21, 2019, 09:58:54 pm »
Evening all

Looking at buying a heavy duty rotary and was either considering the Hos Sprayborg or I also saw the Excentr 43 (World Of Clean)at the show. Anyone else see it and if so is it better than the Hos or just £700 more for the same thing

Any feedback on either machine would be helpful. I have a job booked in for June that’s 400sqm of flooring that has old carpet tile adhesive across it and wanted the right gear for the job👍

Thanks

Tim

mark turton

Re: Excentr 43 at the cleaning show compared to the sprayborg
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 09:52:18 pm »
Hi Timmy Boy
In market myself and shortlisted hos orbot vibe (apparently easier to get in and out of the van, going from job to job, than the sprayborg owing to the handle design)
The difference between the hos orbot vibe and sprayborg is £1kish so big diff for what is essentially th same machine.
Cant find a price for the Excentr 43, so have you got the price on that?
I see on world of clean some reviews claiming good build quality but would welcome further clarity on this myself regarding options and prices.

What is your current orbital that your using and why do you fel the need to upgrade so much. i know  there are cheaper options which is also a consideration but im guessing they dont measure up to the cleaning results of a top end model.

Timmy Boy

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 10:29:21 pm »
Excentr is £3,500 + vat so more than the Hos. Using a taski at the mo for hard floor work and then a envirodri for my agitation. Wanted a one trick pony and my taski doesn’t have a tank plus is pretty beaten up. Just wonthis big job to remove adhesive from 400sqm of flooring where carpet tiles had been  so need something up to the job. Had a go of the Excentr at the show and was impressed how solid it was (looked like it would out live me)

mark turton

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 11:38:24 am »
Interesting job re tile adhesive removal i guess pricing that would be same as carpet cleaning rate?
Would the Excentr 55-35 be better for the tile adhesive removal? (Mind thats £4500 plus) and guess you couldnt do carpet work with that.
understand the advantage re all in one.

Timmy Boy

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 12:05:28 pm »
Got the job based on a £5-6k budget after successful test. 👍

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 03:07:09 pm »
I’ve got a Bimack Atom from Tilemaster which is an oscillating machine I found that Imo it does the same job at the others but cheaper (£1650 plus vat)  they also do added extras like a spray attachment and winnex brush I’m very pleased with mine, all oscillating pad machines are heavy but the Atom can be split into 2 pieces.

John Kelly

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 10:26:10 am »
Atom is great. For a budget solution if not constantly doing commercial then Floormate is a good piece of kit. 
https://www.restormate.co.uk/epages/15094.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=46184715