Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Re: New here looking to start up
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2019, 08:48:16 am »
Looking back now it's a hard long road starting a window cleaning round.

Especially so when you are new as you don't have the knowledge or experience to grow the round fast.

It takes many years to not only master cleaning quickly but to also get the right customers and the right processes in place to maximise earnings

It all seems so easy now you forget how long the road was and how many hours of work were put in and how much money lost or wasted etc.

I started out with a absolutely nothing, just split up with my ex, homeless (my mum let me stay in her spare room lol but still) and jobless. Managed to find a part time job then invested everything I earned back into the business over the next 2-3 years.

It's only the past year where I've started being able to save money and feel comfortable.

It's not easy, forget equipment the biggest thing you'll need is determination, the weather, the customers the sleepless nights wondering how you can get more work etc.

Its the hardest thing I've ever done but the most rewarding. Not only physically but mentally as I was a person with low self esteem and confidence thinking I'll always be working for minimum wage and always be skint etc. But starting a business and actually succeeding has changed my mindset entirely and my woldrld view. I now know I am capable of doing anything I set my mind to. This game has not only changed my life financially but I have become a totally different person.

So embrace the hard road ahead, the only person that can stop you is you.

To James Styles ...

See those bits above I've highlighted in red from Gomo? That is what you should take from this thread and run with if you haven't got big money to chuck at this.

Part time wage job and build the round with determination. When the wage job gets to you you will know you are building a future for yourself.

Get a job in ASDA or Aldi where you can get food discount!  ;D

You've made some honest comments in the small hours of this morning and I'm sorry for what you are going through. Rather than delete the thread I suggest you get pen and paper and make note of the excellent advice to be found here - look for the diamonds in the rough as it were!

I'm locking this thread so it will slowly sink in to oblivion - please stay and join in the forum - what other trade/job could you get this much advice on how to start for free?
It's a game of three halves!