Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

johnny bravo

thankyou I shine.        ill see how many litres a minute I get,  then ill speak to doug from daqua .

Ooooooog

It depends how much you need to earn. For me it was two until VAT hit and a unit cost plus water and a large personal loan l had to take out repaid at £1,000 a month. So then it became three as I returned part time. I’ve got a 300,000 leaflet campaign starting in April so should have 4 by July/August.

Can I have a look at your leaflet please?

John Mart

It depends how much you need to earn. For me it was two until VAT hit and a unit cost plus water and a large personal loan l had to take out repaid at £1,000 a month. So then it became three as I returned part time. I’ve got a 300,000 leaflet campaign starting in April so should have 4 by July/August.

Can I have a look at your leaflet please?
I'm in the process of getting a new design for this year. Just awaiting final proof.

adam bartlett

How do you lads work the tank filling situation with multiple vans?
When you've got say 2 vans but not big enough to rent a unit?

Splash & dash

How do you lads work the tank filling situation with multiple vans?
When you've got say 2 vans but not big enough to rent a unit?
[/quote

We fill three vans working from home , but do have a private reasonable size drive way

Smudger

Buy more IBC  tanks - we have then stacked  in 2 pairs with bottom and top pairs connected then a pipe with tap to dump top tanks into bottom 2 - an ro4040 produces enough water for 5 vans no problem

Sump pump in bottom pair fills the vans - takes around 4 to 5 minutes 500 litres around 10 for the 1000 litre

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk