Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Klean07

Re: my pet hate
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2019, 08:42:26 am »
It happened to me a couple of years ago but I actually lost three ( all neighbours and friends no doubt) they were priced at £10 each for eight windows and door so whoever took job from me they're welcome to it!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

JackieW

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2019, 08:52:52 am »
My pet hate.

I have a charming old lady customer that I've had for years. She's slap bang in the middle of an estate where I do most of the houses.  Hers though is only one door and two windows. Takes me a few minutes from pulling up, cleaning and leaving.

I charge £57, because I can get away with it and she knows no better. Poor woman.

Someone had the cheek to knock on her door and  after asking how much she pays  offered to do them for £10. 

I was right peeved.

Ste M

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2019, 10:49:55 am »
When I bought a new car I went to two garages, the first quoted me their price of lets say 50k, id used this garage for a number of years and was always happy with them. I happened to notice a new garage go up in the area though selling the same cars, they offered me the same car for 30k.

I decided to still pay the 50k though as the garage explained that this was their minimum price and I liked them

NWH

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2019, 11:01:53 am »
Nobody’s getting ripped off you agree a price between you end of story,I do flats above shops they take minutes each I charge 15.
They are awkward although they only have 3 windows each I told them if you want me to do them it will be that price,you could end up taking on loads of front only stuff for a few quid each clean over time and end up with a load of ball ache jobs you would just end up dropping.

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2019, 02:56:58 pm »
I did forget to mention that this is the only job I do in this particular road and parking is never that easy either hence the price and I think most of you would agree that warrants a £10 price tag

Perfect Windows

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2019, 03:30:11 pm »
I did forget to mention that this is the only job I do in this particular road and parking is never that easy either hence the price and I think most of you would agree that warrants a £10 price tag

To be honest, Jay, if you think it's a fair price and she does as well then there's no need for any comment regarding why it's priced as it is.

Vin

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2019, 08:43:35 am »

To be honest, Jay, if you think it's a fair price and she does as well then there's no need for any comment regarding why it's priced as it is.

Vin
Spot on Vin