Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: Daily/weekly vehicle checks.
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2019, 07:53:58 pm »
just found this

Defect Checks and Compliance System
DVSA, HSE and Border Force as well as LOLER, PUWER and ADR compliant
Quick and effective driver walk around, Pre-Use or first user checks.
Customised Checks tailored to your requirements.
All reported data available in real time.
Data CANNOT be manipulated.
Full audit trail with user interaction at each stage.
Legally defensible position.

https://www.checkedsafe.com

OP - hopefully this is what you were looking for

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Frankybadboy

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2019, 06:39:43 pm »
if your fleet of vans is under a "vehicle operators licencee" then your where to have a 6 weekly check of all vehicle that are under the licencee, also a daily check is a must and any defeat must be recorded on a check sheet,a hgv driver would have to show that he taken the time for a inspection at any working day,by other work mode on a tacho(fitting a tacho and driving straight off shows he never done checks"

as must of you dont fall or operate under a "vehicle operators licence" then the above doesnt or didnt effect you,but common sense tell you to do a daily check as a driver is liable if anything wrong,Vosa will not except the boss said  its ok to drive 

the reason i said doesnt or didnt effect you is that in pass life as transport manger which was how it was over 13years ago.,things may have changed a bit so not 100% but this could be why your all getting cross reference about it all   

CleanClear

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2019, 06:45:23 pm »
if your fleet of vans is under a "vehicle operators licencee" then your where to have a 6 weekly check of all vehicle that are under the licencee, also a daily check is a must and any defeat must be recorded on a check sheet,a hgv driver would have to show that he taken the time for a inspection at any working day,by other work mode on a tacho(fitting a tacho and driving straight off shows he never done checks"

as must of you dont fall or operate under a "vehicle operators licence" then the above doesnt or didnt effect you,but common sense tell you to do a daily check as a driver is liable if anything wrong,Vosa will not except the boss said  its ok to drive 

the reason i said doesnt or didnt effect you is that in pass life as transport manger which was how it was over 13years ago.,things may have changed a bit so not 100% but this could be why your all getting cross reference about it all
What did you get mate, National or International CPC ?
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Frankybadboy

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2019, 06:59:35 pm »

What did you get mate, National or International CPC ?
never done a CPC has i left when i should have been put though it within the next 6months if i was staying,at the time they only had national but now have international as well (David Hathaway transport)