Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Liquid Logic® WFP LINK
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2019, 02:51:57 pm »
Can you stop making you’re replies so short and sweet please 😂 I would just be happy with the pause and off feature.

windowswashed

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2019, 07:07:24 pm »
The one shot version was no good for me as the signal disappeared behind buildings.

I have several properties that require 100m to reach a property whilst parked on a beach and various places out of sight and a further 100metres of lay flat hose to reach around the properties. This version works out of sight and obscured from buildings for definite where the other one didn't. Means I don't have to leave the pump running until I'm set up and can control the flow using the app on my phone or from the fob which I keep in a pocket. Easy enough to set up the settings to your own preference. Works well but have to charge fob within a week as it runs down the more it's used.

Stops within a couple seconds and starts the same,  ideal the further away from van where obscured buildings would normal be out of range for signal.

Barryy

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2019, 10:28:14 pm »
for IAN SHEPPARD,  Which v11 controller is included in the pack? If it's the basic version, is it possible to have the v11 Charger controller instead?

http://springltd.co/charger

zesty

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2019, 09:45:46 am »
Also Ian, when can we expect the one shot upgrade to be available?

Barryy

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2019, 05:28:53 pm »
Does anyone know which v11 controller is included in the pack? If it's the basic version, is it possible to have the v11 Charger controller instead?

http://springltd.co/charger