This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Roland S

anyone use xjet with hypo?
« on: March 09, 2019, 01:26:30 pm »
hi

i've had an xjet for years and never used it. i want to start using it for hypo on big patios etc. anyone use one like this? what size/colour proportioner do you use? do you just suck neat hypo from a drum, do you add bubbles/surficant to the bleach and if so does it foam ok like that?

any advice appreciated

Smudger

Re: anyone use xjet with hypo?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 02:21:27 pm »
Used the x-jet for years - no proportioner

We add a flavoured detergent like cherry or lemon or if I’m feeling adventurous bubblegum

This doesnt foam so just wet the area job done

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Roland S

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 02:48:48 pm »
ok mate great thanks for the advice

Darran Smith PRSS

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 03:15:17 am »
hi

i've had an xjet for years and never used it. i want to start using it for hypo on big patios etc. anyone use one like this? what size/colour proportioner do you use? do you just suck neat hypo from a drum, do you add bubbles/surficant to the bleach and if so does it foam ok like that?

any advice appreciated

Always THINK what you are adding to Sodium Hypochlorite - has it been specifically manufactured to add to bleach? What is the chemical reaction. Many surfactants such as fairy liquid contain amonia - mixed with SH you have a serious health problem coming.
Take a look at the sds sheet here http://www.craftexcleaningsystems.co.uk/downloads/1400602393Super_Cherry_Concentrate.pdf
Call Craftex and ask IS IT SAFE TO MIX WITH BLEACH, learn what happens to your, your employees and customers respiratory systems before playing at Chemistry. Saving a few pounds here and there is not worth risking  your long term health.
When you want the very best SoftWashing Equipment for your business.

Darran Smith PRSS

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 03:16:08 am »
Also ATOMIZING product through an x-jet imo is not worth the risk

Jonny Swirljet

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2019, 07:31:01 am »
Unless you're really careful with hypo you can damage the aesthetic qualities of any bordering fencing and brickwork,  the damage will be very noticeable to the custard - it's an accident waiting to happen. :-*

Darran Smith PRSS

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2019, 04:28:27 pm »
True
That is why a SoftWash System is a two man operation
One man should be wetting nearby fences etc - quite easy when you know how