Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CraigDowney

Personal use machine
« on: February 27, 2019, 09:16:36 pm »
Hi, as a window cleaner carpet cleaning is not my comfort zone.

We have just got a pup, and I am going to need to clean my carpets. I dont want to be paying someone to come and do it so am looking to buy my own. Can anyone recommend a decent machine? I was looking a buying a rug doctor but I'm guessing i can get better for the money??

I had someone clean my carpets years ago and he had a karcher machine but thats about all I can remember.

Any recommendations apprecieated. Please dont just tell me to get professionals in!
Today is the good old days of the future... Enjoy today tomorrow can only be worse

derikraven

Re: Personal use machine
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 05:55:22 am »
Keep your puppy in a dog cage until it's toilet trained :)

from edge2edge

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 07:54:18 pm »
Craig the puzzi 100 would do this but i would say look at the sabrina maxi and my recommendation the numatic cdt902 which is one of the machines i used to hire out to the public and can get some really good results if used properly...............Alan(swindon)

from edge2edge

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 08:00:28 pm »
CTD902

COLIN BRIGHT

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 04:10:08 pm »
why dont you want to pay to have your carpets professionally cleaned?

Marius Alexandru

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2019, 02:27:31 pm »
Why does someone call you to clean their windows ? They can go and buy a window vac and DIY it.

The reason why someone calls you is You have the right equipment good knowledge. If you want to diy carpet cleaning then expect to pay at least £1000 for a entry level second hand machine. Machine is not everything, you also need some chems and a crb if you want to do it right.