UK Floor Cleaning Forum > Hard Floor Cleaning Forum

Adhesive on Concrete warehouse floor

(1/1)

Timmy Boy:
Morning all
I have been asked to clean a 500sqm warehouse which has remnants of adhesive/ from where carpet tiles were stuck down, (photo below) Any recommendations on removal - if it was a small area I would use a solvent but because of the size of area I didn’t know if there was an alternative solution. I would go and test the area but it’s in Cardigan and I’m in Leicestershire

Many thanks
Tim

Timmy Boy:

Timmy Boy:

Kev Martin:

--- Quote from: Timmy Boy on February 26, 2019, 08:36:50 am ---Morning all
I have been asked to clean a 500sqm warehouse which has remnants of adhesive/ from where carpet tiles were stuck down, (photo below) Any recommendations on removal - if it was a small area I would use a solvent but because of the size of area I didn’t know if there was an alternative solution. I would go and test the area but it’s in Cardigan and I’m in Leicestershire

Many thanks
Tim

--- End quote ---

It definitely requires a test area doing and I would say then as it is 500m2 at least a Levighetor MAX or Similar to do the job.  A lot depends on timescales and what they want to pay.  I ha e someone who I could pass it on to look at it.  Call or email me if you want to go this route.

Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version