Market Place > Cleaning Contracts and Business Leads

****Looking For Cleaner Sub Contractor in London Area***********

(1/1)

Klean:
SELF EMPLOYED END OF TENANCY CLEANER & CARPET CLEANER WANTED .

To apply you must have your own vehicle and equipment and be comfortable travelling anywhere in London,
We are a small cleaning business, mainly undertaking end of tenancy cleans and carpet cleaning. I work with a number of self employed cleaning subcontractors and I am seeking new partners due to an expanding workload.
Ideally you will have some experience in end-of-tenancy cleaning, but you must be able to attain the required standard and operate safely. This is not a full-time role, but it may fill gaps in your diary. You will typically be offered 2-5 jobs per week (averaging £200 - £500 in total). The workload is generally very variable, so sometimes you will be offered a lot more work, other times may be very quiet. Cleaning is not highly paid work, but I try to pay good rates if the job allows. Most of my subcontractors gross £13-£17 on average,  but you will need to factor in the cost of cleaning materials, equipment and travel. You can choose to work on your own, or with a small team, it's entirely up to you.  You will generally be paid a fix amount for each job, so for hard jobs your pay rate may fall to £10 ph and rise to £20 ph for easier ones. If the job is very challenging or a long way from your home, I will try to offer you more money, you'll also be covered for parking and the congestion charge. You need to be comfortable with these pay rates, there is no point applying if you want more money. You will not be obliged to accept all jobs, but of course the more you help me, the more I will help you. As a subcontractor you'll never have to wait more than two weeks to be paid, unless it is for a large job and I notify you beforehand.
For this job to work for both of us, you will need to be able to clean quickly and to a high standard, some of our clients will be very demanding and I have a good reputation to protect. I don't expect perfection, but if you are a slap-dash cleaner or carpet cleaner this isn't going to work. I'm happy to help operators with the right attitude, if your cleaning isn't quite upto A1 standard, I can help you get there. I also have expensive professional cleaning equipment which I sometimes lend to trusted operators.

To apply you will need the following :

A reliable & tidy vehicle (ideally a van, but that is not essential) as a an estate car can be suffice)

You will need to supply your own range of cleaning products and know how to use them, especially de-scalers and degreasers
If you want to undertake carpet cleaning (which is generally better paid), you will need a professional grade hot-water-extraction machine, not a cheap  domestic/rental machine!  If you do not have carpet cleaning experience, I can train you and let you practice with high spec professional equipment.

You must also be able to clean ovens to a high standard (not just a quick domestic clean). You do not necessarily need a dip tank, but you should be able to remove the glass and the oven door on occasions (I can train you if you don't know how).

If you are still interested, please get in touch on 0207 978 2004 or email admin@kleankeepers.co.uk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version